Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Postponements

I like the idea of being able to switch the game if the original game has been called of twice because of the weather.  Clearly I support a side whose ground is more able to play than others so I would be a little biased.

What I think it would do though is get clubs to at least have more of an effort in getting games on than may be the case sometimes now.

Chris

You should also see http://full-time.thefa.com/DisplayNews.do?noticePlacementID=284401222&noticeID=537566040&league=522238936 with regards of the memo sent to all clubs.

Makes perfect sense to me Karen. BTW will get to WGCFC soon when visiting my sister!

Is that a hypothetical question addressed with a cynical or ironic answer?!

I'll leave that for you to decide, Gluck !!

HOWEVER.

MORE rain overnight, and the local Council park pitch adjacent to my home would definitely be deemed un-playable.

Edited by Big J R

I think I chose the right time to head off on my holidays.

me too, sitting on the dock of the bay in Indian Shores Florida. Saying that we have just had a shower, but cleared up now.

Back to the topic, the league must allow less stringent rules for postponements.

We do need to clear some of the backlog, it could get a lot worse