Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

5th & 6th January Matches

All tonites SSML games are now off. Well done Chertsey Town FC and the other clubs for getting their games on tonite they could all cash in tonite :-) the groundhoppers will be happy.

My good man Maurice is unavailable to transport me back to Camberley tomorrow so taking up Mr Burds offer to watch Dorking at Westfield. Fair play as he is involved with the team itself, so I may get an insight into what they are about. Mr Big , do you want a lift as I am being picked up from Leigh.

A very nice offer Giggler, but I had heard earlier today that the chances were less than very slim.

Herself therefore decided today was the day the Xmas decs had to come down, and me, being over 6ft, had to comply.

I just feel so sorry for Team Secs and Fixture Secs.

Possible one of the most pointless games seen at Krooner for many a year.

I am not too sure what Farnborough expected to get out of playing a predominantly youth side against mainly our 1st team.  I would have thought it would have been better to play the first team and take the opportunity to win an away game for once.

No fan of Farnborough but tonight I actually do feel a tad of sympathy for their fans.

I am not too sure what Farnborough expected to get out of playing a predominantly youth side against mainly our 1st team. I would have thought it would have been better to play the first team and take the opportunity to win an away game for once.

No fan of Farnborough but tonight I actually do feel a tad of sympathy for their fans.

I wouldn't be too sure that there 1st team would of beat you!

I am not too sure what Farnborough expected to get out of playing a predominantly youth side against mainly our 1st team.  I would have thought it would have been better to play the first team and take the opportunity to win an away game for once.

Have to say I was a little surprised at the strength of your line-up given the Vase game at the weekend.

Kroons

It is easy for the farnboro management to say they didn't care or they were looking at players or they are more worried about a relegation fight

TOSH

They were genuinely worried that their first team would not have got a result and that would have been very difficult to explain whereas using the side they did is an easy out

Kroons

It is easy for the farnboro management to say they didn't care or they were looking at players or they are more worried about a relegation fight

TOSH

They were genuinely worried that their first team would not have got a result and that would have been very difficult to explain whereas using the side they did is an easy out

Don't disagree with that Weeble.  Would have thought then that the 1st team would have been training and the manager and coach would have been there surely ?

Southern Combination Cup Quarter Finals - to be played by 28 February 2016

WESTFIELD v DORKING
CB HOUNSLOW UNITED or FARNHAM TOWN v CAMBERLEY TOWN
BADSHOT LEA or SANDHURST TOWN v CHESSINGTON & HOOK UNITED
BEDFONT & FELTHAM or CHERTSEY TOWN v MOLESEY

............... or maybe, just maybe mind, Farnborough are in more serious trouble than we first thought !