Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

(A) Poole Town 19th Dec

Glover

Unders, consistency to me means when Slough are challenging for the title.

The current team are a long way from that. Though, the team are improving all the time and are producing great games to watch.

You never know what you are going to get with our team but that does make it exciting and annoying at the same time !

From my view, I'd be satisfied if we finish anywhere been 10th and12th. I'd be ok if we finish above last season's position[16th I think?], as least that shows an improvement of sorts.

If we can get in the top 10 I'd be delighted and if miracles happen and we manage to make the top 6, I'd be dancing through hoops ! ha ha !

That was my point, if we are asking for consistency (playoff / title form) but in the next breath saying we're happy with a mid table finish then the two things don't go together....I think we are agreeing with each other here but can't be sure!