Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Why don't we score from corners?

Gashimoto

'I want to watch Slough play the best football they can, regardless of where we finish in the table' 

Probably not quite what you meant then 3spirit?.

You're nit picking, Reading Rebel !

Of course, I want Slough to finish as high as possible but as we are unlikely to be title contenders this season, what's wrong with trying to play the best attacking football we can.

Hence, more shots !   

Every now and again we all get slaughtered for saying something that is deemed wrong by the consensus.

While I don't agree with you about Mark Scott, you are entitled to your opinion. This forum would be as dull as dishwater, if everyone agreed all the time.

You are right that you need the desire and commitment to create opportunities to score.

We do have to take in to context that we are a non-league team, and not a professional one, and that sometimes we expect too much from amateurs.

Having said that,all teams work to the level they are at, and endeavour to play beyond the boundaries that are set, to be as good a team as they can.  

Just to be picky again 3spirit and keep HR happy, we are semi-pro not amateur   :lol: