Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slough v St. Neots

Windsor Rebel

St Neots deluded Chairman Mike Kearns on their forum saying that they were by far the better team   :lol:

Also one poster saying that they have history with the Ref and he was all against them, some unsporting play from us and we shouldn't have had a penalty blah blah blah.....but in the end he was happy with the point   :huh:  

Edited by Reading Rebel

Not too sure what game their chairman was watching, especially in the 2nd half.

A battling performance and good too see us coming back from 1-0 and 2-1 to get a hard fought point in the end.

2 very sloppy goals given away by us, and not Ryan Hopes best day by any stretch of the imagination (apart from the shot leading to Mpi's toe poke)

Ed Smith MoM for me, worked hard, good pen and could have won it right at the end with a slightly better finish. Mark Scott also had a great game, keeping us in it in the first half and then a superb save from the pen to save us going 3-2 down.

All in all a good point in the end and from the start of a very tough month, unbeaten and 7 points out of 9 is a very good return thus far.

Gary STFC All games still unplayed this season are recorded as draws on our system !

Taking a guess I would assume it is because all of the games are linked to the fixtures and results page so that whenever that page is updated it automatically updates all corresponding pages which include those fixtures.

This would be done to save time and to ensure that no results are missed.

I see the Non League Paper gave the match a 5 ★ rating i supppse because of the conditions and their were so many incidents good and bad in an entertaining game.

The match write up and rating will have been given to them by a designated home team person.

So it would have been their view of the game, as all the views on this thread are everyone's individual views.

Just look a Reading Rebel and 3spirit.

They usually have opposite views, which may, or may not be down to standing on opposite sides of the ground ;)

Edited by HorshamRebel

The match write up and rating will have been given to them by a designated home team person.

So it would have been their view of the game, as all the views on this thread are everyone's individual views.

They usually have opposite views, which may, or may not be down to standing on opposite sides of the ground ;)

We used to be such kindered spirits   :lol:  

Actually I usually agree with my learned friend, Reading Rebel, on this forum but not always in the flesh at

half-time at a home match, or if I stand with him at an away match, as he's a bit more brasher in person than my laid back style ! ha ha ha !

Have to say, though, that my opinion does often mirror his but I don't always sit on the fence, like he does on the forum now !  ;) ​ 

I see the Non League Paper gave the match a 5 ★ rating i supppse because of the conditions and their were so many incidents good and bad in an entertaining game.

Some people are easily pleased !