Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well here we go Ladies QUIZ TIME

epicrebel

4253 was   4257  before that  4257                

3710 was   3715  before that  3709

3355 was   3365  before that  3360

=35          =23                    =24                                           3274    3274  (correct)

1 is right                                                                              3092    3092  (correct)

yes a bit confusing my working out     if a number is +/-  of the figure I just added together   so if the answer is say   10 and you said 8 that's 2 also as is 12.

RR it can be worked out by these figures (with help from the bakers dozen + posts)

Clue:- look at =23 and =24 How only 1 difference?

Edited by epicrebel

Basically Mark is telling you how many you are away from the correct result, but not if you are higher or lower.

So if you guessed 900 and Mark said you were within 13 (Baker's Dozen) the answer could be between 887 to 889, or between 901 and 913

That is to say incorrect by 13 up OR down

It is the classic Mastermind board game rules where you are told you have some correct without stating which, and the add on of telling you a range of how far out you are

Basically Mark is telling you how many you are away from the correct result, but not if you are higher or lower.

So if you guessed 900 and Mark said you were within 13 (Baker's Dozen) the answer could be between 887 to 889, or between 901 and 913

That is to say incorrect by 13 up OR down

It is the classic Mastermind board game rules where you are told you have some correct without stating which, and the add on of telling you a range of how far out you are

HR I do get the principle of what ER is saying but I think the way he is explaining it to get to the right answer is confusing.

Edited by Reading Rebel