Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorchester Town

HorshamRebel

Jon I think I can discount you standing in the away end at Dorchester as there was only 4 youngster of about 12 years old and I certainly havnt noticed much clapping from other areas of the grounds we have visited on our travels, therefore I assume you don't travel. For someone who professes to love Slough, you don't seem to like the supporters or the managers, I guess that's a reason you would stand with the opposition ?

Also no comment on your modus operandi ..... who ask a lot but don't seem to want to answer. I'm on lots of forums Jon and I've seen plenty of posters like you, you love to spread discontent but never offer positive opinions.

See you next season ha ha

Two points they are positive opinions when required you just don't like them.The other point to test your theory I ask a fellow fan to name 20 other fans , as you guessed he couldn't.

Two points they are positive opinions when required you just don't like them.The other point to test your theory I ask a fellow fan to name 20 other fans , as you guessed he couldn't.

Jon let me deal with your 2 points first.

1.A quote from a post of mine ' I'm no defender of Jon and personally I feel he does make a good point occasionally'

So I think you need to do your home work better before making a blanket statement that I don't like your opinions.

2.I presume this other fan was Hotspur? Frankly I don't believe you know any other fans for the following reasons.

You don't like any supporter who disagrees with you , which I guess means you're a loner.

You don't go to any away games but rather wait for a few postings to be made then jump in using facts you've picked up from the forum.

You say you don't sit or stand with other Slough fans but are very keen to interact from behind a keyboard.

It has been proved you not very bright as you have used the same IP address as Hotspur and have lied continuously about it.

In short Jon, you're a bit of a troll (you even use the standard troll trick of poor spelling and punctuation to get a bite.)

Feel free to carry on posting but to be honest you'd be even dimmer if you did.

1. Kay lathey
  2. Ted Plenty
  3. Rob Anderson
  4. Mark Radford
  5. Marcus Kirby
  6. Graham Ash
  7. Sue Shiel
  8. Roger Davis
  9. Daniel Brench
  10. Mark Godding
  11. Martin McCabe
  12. Nigel Smith
  13. Gary Thomas
  14. Adrian Gomm
  15. Gary House
  16. Warren Carter
  17. Mark Clements
  18. Roger Sparkes
  19. Paul Bryant
  20. Mark Bailey

I hope they don't mind me posting their names but there is 20 supporters that I know.

Nope all those facts glover are false, what tickles me is the gullabiliy of folk on here,one nerd says I have two people with same id and you all readily believe the tosh. As for this hotspur chap I couldn't ask him to name 20 fans cos I don't know who you are talking about.But just for you next season I will ask  10 strangers to name 20 fans I bet they can't.

I prefer to watch a game fully not all this shouting and swearing.Gotta go dinner time lol.

1. Kay lathey
  2. Ted Plenty
  3. Rob Anderson
  4. Mark Radford
  5. Marcus Kirby
  6. Graham Ash
  7. Sue Shiel
  8. Roger Davis
  9. Daniel Brench
  10. Mark Godding
  11. Martin McCabe
  12. Nigel Smith
  13. Gary Thomas
  14. Adrian Gomm
  15. Gary House
  16. Warren Carter
  17. Mark Clements
  18. Roger Sparkes
  19. Paul Bryant
  20. Mark Bailey

I hope they don't mind me posting their names but there is 20 supporters that I know.

Thanks for proving my point I don't know any of them, cheers.

Thanks for proving my point I don't know any of them, cheers.

I think the point has been proven the other way Jon, a long term supporter who has never heard of the club secretary ? You,re at the bottom of the hole mate, stop digging.

Edited by Glover