Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorchester Town

HorshamRebel

Just pointing out to Nathan that his reading of the situation was spot on, can't see as you should have a problem with that.

I have no problem with you or Nathan's post,and while I can see the logic in what Nathan was trying to say,I still think it's a negative posting,if you take the season as a whole.

I wasn't at the game but from my understanding we had a bare bones squad with a new centre back pairing of Tom Moran and Billy Jefferys plus a few players playing with injuries.It was also the last game of the season and we had nothing resting on it.

So to me,what are we expecting?

I'd have been happy with a draw but that was not to be.According to reports we had a good first half but faded second half,which seems understandable to me,given the strength of the bench and us losing one of our centre halves to injury.  

Hotspur is just a troll. He claims to have gone to most games since the war but strangely knows nobody. Don't feed the troll.

Not another hotspur fetish, if he was watching slough sin the war he must be pretty old, next season I must try and find him at a game to see what all the fuss was about.

As usual a reply that wasn't asked for ( in other words I was not including you in my reply to Nathan ). Didn't realise you had special powers to pick out someone you don't know in a crowd of 500, further more having attended more games than you have had hot dinners I still don't know who you are, please be sensible?

Jon, ive only been following Slough for 2 years and I know Sue and she knows me.

Seems your usual modus operandi is to wait until a few people have posted about a match and give you the chance to glean a few facts and then you wade in.

You know nothing Jon Snow (black) ha ha .

Also if you make a reply its open to the whole forum , if you want to make a reply to Nathen only then PM him.

Season is over Troll so you can go and play on your other forums until August, bye bye .

Edited by Glover

Jon, ive only been following Slough for 2 years and I know Sue and she knows me.

Seems your usual modus operandi is to wait until a few people have posted about a match and give you the chance to glean a few facts and then you wade in.

You know nothing Jon Snow (black) ha ha .

Also if you make a reply its open to the whole forum , if you want to make a reply to Nathen only then PM him.

Season is over Troll so you can go and play on your other forums until August, bye bye .

Lucky you for knowing sue,I have been a fan for years and I only know the few that I go with.You and others obviously assume I stand with the Slough fans, discounting I may be at opposite ends or in the stands.games with 200-400 people would be farcical to suggest you could know everyone .

Jon I think I can discount you standing in the away end at Dorchester as there was only 4 youngster of about 12 years old and I certainly havnt noticed much clapping from other areas of the grounds we have visited on our travels, therefore I assume you don't travel. For someone who professes to love Slough, you don't seem to like the supporters or the managers, I guess that's a reason you would stand with the opposition ?

Also no comment on your modus operandi ..... who ask a lot but don't seem to want to answer. I'm on lots of forums Jon and I've seen plenty of posters like you, you love to spread discontent but never offer positive opinions.

See you next season ha ha

I don't profess to be anything special but there are certain people at the club most people get to know eventually, so I rest my case that Jon Black never goes to games.

He apparently has been to more games than I have had hot dinners that must be why I am a size 10 then !!

Not going to respond to him any more now

Suw