Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorchester Town

HorshamRebel

Spot on.

YAWN ! You're getting to be like a broken record player with the needle being stuck.

Where's your positivity,man?

Edited by 3spirit

I suppose it depends whether you're a half full or half empty glass merchant. To me yesterday's result means nothing.

Next season is a new day and I'm optimistic that we can build on what we've achieved this season finishing 16th in the table and firmly cement ourselves as a half decent side in this division and prove the pessimists wrong.

I'm sure there will still be ups and downs but isn't that how the best teams are built? 

YAWN ! You're getting to be like a broken record player with the needle being stuck.

Where's your positivity,man?

Just pointing out to Nathan that his reading of the situation was spot on, can't see as you should have a problem with that.

Interesting, I thought I would see who went on sat and did I see Jon Black.......... Of course NOT

surprise surprise and yes Mr Black I do know all the regulars that go to away games and you are not one of them!

Sue

Edited by Fulham Rebel

Interesting, I thought I would see who went on sat and did I see Jon Black.......... Of course NOT

surprise surprise and yes Mr Black I do know all the regulars that go to away games and you are not one of them!

Sue

As usual a reply that wasn't asked for ( in other words I was not including you in my reply to Nathan ). Didn't realise you had special powers to pick out someone you don't know in a crowd of 500, further more having attended more games than you have had hot dinners I still don't know who you are, please be sensible?