Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 11th April

D

Does Aylesbury FC own Haywood ?

Honestly I don't know. I thought it was council owned which is why I was confused about the rumour. A watch this space situation I guess

Honestly I don't know. I thought it was council owned which is why I was confused about the rumour. A watch this space situation I guess

Same here, thought it was council owned. Rumours rife as usual. Same as players not getting paid ha ha

Edison Terberen after 8mins

& Roderick Osei-Owusu after 100mins

No J.Ward yesterday?

Yes he started yesterday and got sent off for 2 yellow's. One for calling the ref a twit.

Oh dear he needs to concentrate on his game and his attitude towards the game needs to improve if he is to get anywhere in the game.

Oh dear he needs to concentrate on his game and his attitude towards the game needs to improve if he is to get anywhere in the game.

Agreed J.Ward is trying hard - almost too hard to make it work.. No excuses on the sending off but He did get kicked in the head which the officials seemed to overlook, causing his spat.....  - but it was the pace, power and cracking finishes of Edison and Roderick that shone through on the day

Yes he started yesterday and got sent off for 2 yellow's. One for calling the ref a twit.

Bit harsh getting a yellow for that after all he didn't use foul language

No shame being beaten by Edgware Town a top team of players.

Bit harsh getting a yellow for that after all he didn't use foul language

Good job it wasn't 'foul language'. 

He wouldn't have got a yellow card for that!

Well their players made out it was worse than that and the ref bought it.

I'm not saying their was pressure on him to get a positive result so that WGC could secure promotion, as we know these things don't happen in football, but it was harsh to say the least.

Clearly written by a neutral fan ........ "lowly Southall" mid table is lowly I guess -  "Southall took a surprise lead"  - surprise to who ?? "Welwyn bench in shock"  in shock because all their antics did not phase the away team.. Ah well time to move on....