Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 11th April

Arsenal won away, Spurs lost.

Hertford Town won away, St.Mags lost.

Free beer & curry in the sunshine courtesy of the excellent hospitality guys at Hillingdon Borough.

Funfair with Mrs BD to round off the day!

Carlsberg don't do Saturdays but if they did . . .

Winslowboy quiet tonight

Really? Several posts, what more would you like to hear on top of all the others I've posted? I wasn't at the game so can only go on what I heard.

I give real credit to Southall FC for their resolute performance today,stood firm in the face of adversity.

The whole scene was set for a Welwyn win, but Southall were determined to ruin the party and be the only team to beat the leaders Home and Away. I have never seen such one sided refereeing and to play a 60minute second half just about says it all.... But Two great strikes Won the day for Southall - who should now kick on and go challenge if not win the league next season..

I give real credit to Southall FC for their resolute performance today,stood firm in the face of adversity.

The whole scene was set for a Welwyn win, but Southall were determined to ruin the party and be the only team to beat the leaders Home and Away. I have never seen such one sided refereeing and to play a 60minute second half just about says it all.... But Two great strikes Won the day for Southall - who should now kick on and go challenge if not win the league next season..

Looks like the club have finally found the right management team. Could be a London battle for title between you and ETFC

Credit to Southall for their victory today, the winner meant a lot to their players. It's a shame the season is nearly over as Southall look a decent side. The result could hace been different if the Southall keeper hadn't pulled off a few good saves.

i think saying the scene was set for a Welwyn win and one sided refereeing is a bit harsh, the referee dismissed one from each side and both sides battled till the end with the winner coming deep deep into stoppage time. Which appeared to come from a number of injuries and the amount of time it took a Southall player who was sent off leave the vicinity of the pitch, not forgetting the celebration from the Southall side after they got the winner. 

Only real sour point was the constant diving and throwing himself to the floor by the Southall 9.

They said well done Southall genuine party poopers

Southall didnt look to good last week when we beat them but fair play to them today on beating wgc

Trust me Gav last week the Southall FC Away was performance vs Edgware was well below their normal display and to be fair Edgware were decent that day..

- The Southall FC that outplayed Edgware for huge periods at Home just a week or so before was much more like it - you guys stole a 2-2 draw that day that's for sure. So yeah next season I expect a good ding dong for the title between Southall, Edgware, Hays Ley & Broxbourne if they don't go up this season.

So yeah next season I expect a good ding dong for the title between Southall, Edgware, Hays Ley & Broxbourne if they don't go up this season.

Do you know something the rest of us don't - Hale Leys getting lights?

Y Billy big boots after 7 urs without à team to follow we just enjoying having à team to follow.As for the cockfosters players joining majority of them including the management were all edgware players the last season we played

Y Billy big boots after 7 urs without à team to follow we just enjoying having à team to follow.As for the cockfosters players joining majority of them including the management were all edgware players the last season we played

It's great the club are back for the supporters I think Munchkins point was you weren't on here earlier this season when you were getting your a$$es handed to you on a plate week in week out and you give me the big 'quiet' shout. I'm always here and believe me majority of the time in last decade we have been slapped about. Those players were all playing for Edgeware 7 or so years ago? Some of them must be getting on on did you have a fairly youthful team back then?

More than one unnamed member of Hale Leys playing staff suggested to my players and I that they are going up. Facilities being sorted according to them. No idea where (although it was rumoured here about Aylesbury FCs ground) but that's what they are saying.

The wont be promoted if they ground share with Aylesbury FC, as need to be insitu for 12 months.

The wont be promoted if they ground share with Aylesbury FC, as need to be insitu for 12 months.

There is a rumour that for whatever reason they have large sponsorship and will buy the ground and Aylesbury FC will have to pay a large rent to them if they want to stay. If Hale Leys do indeed buy the ground they will have no problem going up.

D

There is a rumour that for whatever reason they have large sponsorship and will buy the ground and Aylesbury FC will have to pay a large rent to them if they want to stay. If Hale Leys do indeed buy the ground they will have no problem going up.

Does Aylesbury FC own Haywood ?

Welldone Southall FC.

Who got the Southall goals?

Edgware Town FC have to be the favs for the Division One title next season if they keep the current squad of players together.

I see journey man M.Green hasnt played for them for a bit.

Edited by Savagebee