Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Away shirt sponsor

Talks are ongoing between Slough Town and MyFC regarding sponsoring the away shirt for next season and what sounds like other things linked to the deal. 

But it seems only MyFC members have the privilege of knowing what these talks are all about.

It just doesn't sound right to me.

Why should you (as in anyone) have the same info as a myfc member who's paid £25 to know what is happening. It will all be revealed in time.

But if you want to know what's happening live join.

"It just doesn't sound right to me."    It's no different than 2 seasons ago     Did you know all then.

If the deal was being discussed with a local company, let's say like Lakes, we would not know until the deal was announced by either party. I'd tend to agree here that if you want to get involved and discuss/decide, stump up your cash and join up to MyFC. I'm sure the management team of the club, who have had a good working relationship with MyFC on the face of it, would strike a good deal for the best of both parties to hopefully continue the successful relationship we have enjoyed so far.

As Mark said, If MYFC strike a deal then the away shirt will be the same for this coming season.

If they don't, the away shirt will remain the same but with a different name on the front.

Only the home shirt is completely changing

Talks are ongoing between Slough Town and MyFC regarding sponsoring the away shirt for next season and what sounds like other things linked to the deal.

But it seems only MyFC members have the privilege of knowing what these talks are all about.

It just doesn't sound right to me.

Yup agree. Quite happy for pick on Marcus day... I just bristle (sorry dan) at someone coming on a forum and saying "I know something you don't" and then not telling.

Yup agreed that we wouldn't know if we were having discussions with a "normal" sponsor like lakes in the past. But it seems that myfc are being kept better informed than the slough fans who didn't sign up. I could front up 25 quid a year for the privilege but I find going to games buying programmes and stuff from sue at the club shop and silly stuff like that a better alternative than doing it in front of my pc. Maybe to keep better informed in the future I could save on the petrol... 100 mile round trip each time and season ticket and just pay my 25 quid and sit in my boxers in front of my pc.

Edited by Don Juan DeMarcus

Honestly I'd like to give more information however as it relates to talks between Steve/STFC and Mick/MyFc it doesn't seem like it would help matters.

Unfortunately that's the way it works if you're involved with myfc, you either sign up and set what they're talking about or you don't. To be honest now other than reading their forum I only really go on there to post Club and Trust news.

Yup agree. Quite happy for pick on Marcus day... I just bristle (sorry dan) at someone coming on a forum and saying "I know something you don't" and then not telling.

Yup agreed that we wouldn't know if we were having discussions with a "normal" sponsor like lakes in the past. But it seems that myfc are being kept better informed than the slough fans who didn't sign up. I could front up 25 quid a year for the privilege but I find going to games buying programmes and stuff from sue at the club shop and silly stuff like that a better alternative than doing it in front of my pc. Maybe to keep better informed in the future I could save on the petrol... 100 mile round trip each time and season ticket and just pay my 25 quid and sit in my boxers in front of my pc.

Woops   Sorry Marcus wrong again.

Read my post after Dan's.Supporters on here at this stage know the same as any myfc member. THE TALKS ARE ONGOING. No you didn't know the in's and out's of the normal sponsor ie Lakes. The only things myfc are better informed about is there stuff not ST stuff, It's their money and they are voting on what to do with their money. It wasn't just £25 Slough got it was £10,000 plus all the add on's like paying for Foulsers and Warrens shorts and wages ect.

For argument sake say your in a golf club paying (lets say £25) why should I come along for nothing and have the same privileges.

Or even say Barmy Army collect their money in and then you (if your not in it that is) say you want to have a say were it goes.

Sorry that's the only way I can explain it.

As I've said on other Threads Slough Supporters are the best by far, and the likes of you, Warren and Gary (to name just a few) is why.

edit

Not even Steve (who is a member) knows all of what Mike (myfc chair) will come back with.

Edited by epicrebel