Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Away shirt sponsor

One thing I think that is good, by what Rebel1965 initially started with his post and Glover's response,is that from both sides ie Myfc and the regular Slough support that fre-quent this forum,that there is common ground between us and that from communicating by honest opinion,a way forward can be reached for the good of the club.

All of us fans just want that,don't we? 

Edited by 3spirit

One way of seeing for yourself would be to join up with MYFC, and be a part of their goal in helping the club prosper, and see exactly what they are doing and how they are going about it.

Only costs £25 for a single year, and you will be helping the club financially as well by joining, as your membership money would be put to the good causes they do for the club

One way of seeing for yourself would be to join up with MYFC, and be a part of their goal in helping the club prosper, and see exactly what they are doing and how they are going about it.

Only costs £25 for a single year, and you will be helping the club financially as well by joining, as your membership money would be put to the good causes they do for the club

While I can see that Myfc is helping Slough Town FC,I myself have no wish to become a member of it but good luck to any Slough fans that do.  

If you want to have a chat with some of the members of MYFC there will be a few of them attending our next (and last) home game.

In fact, one of them, who is travelling all the way from Canada, is the ball sponsor

I support the club directly through the Barmy Army and I put in far more than the £25 the MYfc would use, also I know ALL the money goes to the club and expect nothing more back!

It looks like Myfc want their pound of flesh and more - i.e. the away shirt gets worn more often than the home shirt! and most of them only turn up for one game a year!

Rebel1965 you are out of order with that comment.

for 1 it was my idea and the club agreed not myfc.

And they put in well over £10k in 2 seasons and voting on wether to put more in.

So are you going to cover the the prob £10k they might put in for then next 2 ??????

I support the club directly through the Barmy Army and I put in far more than the £25 the MYfc would use, also I know ALL the money goes to the club and expect nothing more back!

It looks like Myfc want their pound of flesh and more - i.e. the away shirt gets worn more often than the home shirt! and most of them only turn up for one game a year!

Not sure of the maths of the last sentence , always thought there were as many home games for the home shirt as there were away games. 

Are you counting the extra half we played at Banbury?  :P

i guess you're just anti myfc, no problem there, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thankfully the majority of supporters don't agree with you. 

Rebel1965 you are out of order with that comment.

for 1 it was my idea and the club agreed not myfc.

And they put in well over £10k in 2 seasons and voting on wether to put more in.

So are you going to cover the the prob £10k they might put in for then next 2 ??????

A little knowledge........

• 4 weeks later...

Myfc should be speaking to Steve over the close season about a deal to see if they will be continuing to work with the club. They have overwhelmingly voted to try and continue with us, and then in a follow up vote picked a direction to take to Steve through their chairman. I don't think it would be wise to give out more information that this as it is designed for myfc members. However I do think the club's fans on the ground should be kept informed by someone else from myfc.

This may or may not involve the away shirt, I don't know the details.

Myfc should be speaking to Steve over the close season about a deal to see if they will be continuing to work with the club. They have overwhelmingly voted to try and continue with us, and then in a follow up vote picked a direction to take to Steve through their chairman. I don't think it would be wise to give out more information that this as it is designed for myfc members. However I do think the club's fans on the ground should be kept informed by someone else from myfc.

This may or may not involve the away shirt, I don't know the details.

Thanks for the reply ARAAS.

Gives us a bit of food for thought....

Oh Dear, It looks like it's pick on Marcus day,.,.,.,.,lol     :D .

Myfc members pay £25 a year for the privilege to have this info so Dan is right if you (as in anyone) wants the same info join myfc.

Saying that Dan has give you as much and as up to date info as possible.

Oh Dear, It looks like it's pick on Marcus day,.,.,.,.,lol     :D .

Myfc members pay £25 a year for the privilege to have this info so Dan is right if you (as in anyone) wants the same info join myfc.

Saying that Dan has give you as much and as up to date info as possible.

Talks are ongoing between Slough Town and MyFC regarding sponsoring the away shirt for next season and what sounds like other things linked to the deal. 

But it seems only MyFC members have the privilege of knowing what these talks are all about.

It just doesn't sound right to me.