Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Club Legends

GarySTFC

Think it is players and staff as there is a section on the club's history on the game referring to this.

Steve Daly for all the reasons above plus he was there for Walsall and the dark days

Mark West, sublime finisher in our pyramid heydays, came back as player manager in the dark days and scored that wonderful lob.

Wilko, legend. Scorer of my favourite goal ever.

Jacko, the image of him beating his chest yelling this is my club lives long in the memory.

Lloyd Owusu, local lad scored four on first league start in the conference, went on to forge a good professional career and then returned to nearly help us to promotion

Ted Norris - record goal scorer who is mentioned with reverence on the terraces to this day!

"team that beat Walsall" without picking out individuals.

Ian Hodges - scored plenty of goals and was the classic non league centre forward (big strong not scared of a fight, but had an eye for goal)

Not sure we can claim him as a Slough legend, Brian McDermott and possibly Garreth McCleary, both have gone all the way up to the premier league however they weren't with us for long so not sure they are slough legends.

A possible shout for a certain Steve Easterbrook could be thrown in aswell :D

Terry Reardon. Scorer of almost 100 goals , over 400 appearances , lives in Slough , and masterminded the cup win over Millwall.

Wilko. Did he ever shirk a tackle ? Managed the club in the darkest days.

Neal Stanley. Scorer of crucial goals , including the one to reach the pinnacle of the non - leagues.

Steve Easterbrook. Putting the club back on track , and recognising the talents of the current management duo.

Super Kev. What a legend! Is there any statto out there who knows how many Slough games he has served ?

Tony Boot not bad either.

Tommy Lawrence managing us to 2 Amatuer Cup semis and final two fantastic years.

And the manager to set Slough on its way Bob Gibbs both true winners.

To think we were beaten in the last minute in the final at Wembly by an ex Slough legend in Roger Connell ref put ball on spot to restart then blew the final whistle no injury time minutes played then within sixty seconds of goal we were all heading to the exit gates.

He never gets enough credit Alan Davis for getting us into the Connference plenty of ups and downs but what great times.

Dave Kemp class striker one of my favorites and ex manager done great things in the proffessinal game back with Tony Pullis at West Brom.

Terry Reardon. Scorer of almost 100 goals , over 400 appearances , lives in Slough , and masterminded the cup win over Millwall.

Wilko. Did he ever shirk a tackle ? Managed the club in the darkest days.

Neal Stanley. Scorer of crucial goals , including the one to reach the pinnacle of the non - leagues.

Steve Easterbrook. Putting the club back on track , and recognising the talents of the current management duo.

Super Kev. What a legend! Is there any statto out there who knows how many Slough games he has served ?

Well I know. It's well over 1500 In all his time he's missed only a handful

By default, yes. But there are custom databases you can add to the game to allow you to play much further down. Think it goes beyond combined counties division one level depending on which files you get. I can send a link the the one I got if you need it?