Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 20th January

Add to that Hertford have had four 'goals' chalked off by the officials.

Now losing 0-3

FOUR disallowed!!!? Wow big Dawg's not gonna be a happy hertford bunny.

GREAT win for Winslow aswel. Has Pulis taken the job there? Things starting to look more positive

GREAT win for Winslow aswel. Has Pulis taken the job there? Things starting to look more positive

Hahaha will still take third from bottom come end of season for now. Things are steadily improving, good numbers at training and good spirit considering how tough it's been so far. Think we have enough to stay up and a decent base to build on for next season which minds are turning towards. The rot has been stopped and everyone at the club has done well to stay with it and stick it out over a very tough six months. Edited by Winslow Boy

Bad night for Hertford Town FC.......but at least I got to meet Liverpool Champions league winner Luis Garcia

Bet he enjoyed what sounds like a full blooded game. 5 goals, 13 yellow cards, 1 red card, a mass brawl (seen picture) and Hertford having in the ball in the net 4 times but all offside. Have I missed anything ??

Tell me about it! I've seen some bad officials this season but nearly every game early on were assessed with the idea of weeding out the incompetent.

Only 1 of the four "offside goals" was actually offside but the lino put his flag up every time we went forward irrespective. At least he was consistent in the 2nd half which just frustrated both sides. The ref missed the handball and a foul on our 'keeper for Biggleswade's 3rd and was way too card-happy losing control of the game. Would be really interesting to see what the assessor thought about last night's game . . . 

Still it was entertaining and never dull at The Park, wonder if Luis liked what he saw and if he has a good singing voice?

The Stable End awaits . . . 

Tell me about it! I've seen some bad officials this season but nearly every game early on were assessed with the idea of weeding out the incompetent.

Only 1 of the four "offside goals" was actually offside but the lino put his flag up every time we went forward irrespective. At least he was consistent in the 2nd half which just frustrated both sides. The ref missed the handball and a foul on our 'keeper for Biggleswade's 3rd and was way too card-happy losing control of the game. Would be really interesting to see what the assessor thought about last night's game . . . 

Still it was entertaining and never dull at The Park, wonder if Luis liked what he saw and if he has a good singing voice?

The Stable End awaits . . . 

Did the Stable End serenade him like the Kop used to with;

Luis Garcia

He drinks Sangria

He comes from Barca

To bring us glory

He's five foot seven

He's football heaven

So please don't take our Luis away

Did the Stable End serenade him like the Kop used to with;

Luis Garcia

He drinks Sangria

He comes from Barca

To bring us glory

He's five foot seven

He's football heaven

So please don't take our Luis away

No. No we didn't.

I managed to get to the Hertford v Biggleswade match and thought Biggleswade deserved the victory. Hertford did have a decent shout for one of the disallowed goals, i think it was Ruffs one. The problem was there were two players running back from an offside position that could have easily confused the lino as Ruff ran through the middle but that's the way it goes. I agree with Monkey8, Biggleswade couldve scored a lot more, Hertford's defence was all over the place at times and they didnt really dominate anything.

The referee did dish out a lot of cards but to be honest both sides had stinking attitudes, he could have easily sent 3 off from each team for the amount of raising hands & retaliation going on. Hertford clearly have a discipline problem and now it's biting them on the bum. A match abandoned and 4 straight defeats now, maybe it wouldve been 5 if they played Berko.

Itll be interesting to see what team turns up on Saturday, the one that went on a massive unbeaten run or the petulant indisciplined one!

KB ,pete or someone at a higher stance, is there a fairplay table availble at all?

I've heard that the SSML have taken on our very own Michael Green "HGTFC" on the referees books? Maybe the Former Holmer/Tring player looking to step in to his fathers shoes to join the men in black?

I managed to get to the Hertford v Biggleswade match and thought Biggleswade deserved the victory. Hertford did have a decent shout for one of the disallowed goals, i think it was Ruffs one. The problem was there were two players running back from an offside position that could have easily confused the lino as Ruff ran through the middle but that's the way it goes. I agree with Monkey8, Biggleswade couldve scored a lot more, Hertford's defence was all over the place at times and they didnt really dominate anything.

The referee did dish out a lot of cards but to be honest both sides had stinking attitudes, he could have easily sent 3 off from each team for the amount of raising hands & retaliation going on. Hertford clearly have a discipline problem and now it's biting them on the bum. A match abandoned and 4 straight defeats now, maybe it wouldve been 5 if they played Berko.

Itll be interesting to see what team turns up on Saturday, the one that went on a massive unbeaten run or the petulant indisciplined one!

Will be interesting, as Colney Heath are no shrinking violets.

Club secretaries are sent the monthly respect tables showing the clubs record with bookings etc.

So its not for public viewing? Little bit to secret squirell for my liking. Do all club secretaries also have a special handshake like the freemasons or some other subculture clique

It is also available to all those people whose e-mail details that clubs supply for the weekly mailing of results bulletins.

This list is sent to around 370 people at present. 

I suggest you either contact your club and ask to be put on this list or

ask your club secretary to forward it to you or

supply me directly with your e-mail details and I will add you

I've heard that the SSML have taken on our very own Michael Green "HGTFC" on the referees books? Maybe the Former Holmer/Tring player looking to step in to his fathers shoes to join the men in black?

I heard he is at Wembley FC.

Think he is split between playing football and watching he beloved Hayes & Yeading United FC play.

Think he is split between playing football and watching he beloved Hayes & Yeading United FC play.

He was de-registered today

It is also available to all those people whose e-mail details that clubs supply for the weekly mailing of results bulletins.

This list is sent to around 370 people at present. 

I suggest you either contact your club and ask to be put on this list or

ask your club secretary to forward it to you or

supply me directly with your e-mail details and I will add you

Why is not public like the attendance & scorer tables on Mitoo Karen?

Think he is split between playing football and watching he beloved Hayes & Yeading United FC play.

Bloody heck fire Holmer - Tring - Wembley... Been to every continent on the SSML globe. Inwas talking to my pal Gary down the wishing well Saturday night and he knows Micky's dad and said he had Jnr. Reffing there game sat?

Bloody heck fire Holmer - Tring - Wembley... Been to every continent on the SSML globe. Inwas talking to my pal Gary down the wishing well Saturday night and he knows Micky's dad and said he had Jnr. Reffing there game sat?

Ian Basher Bates wont stand for any time wasters who's hearts are not in it.

Im told M.Green was on the bench for two games and did not make it on to the pitch.

Maybe M.Green has decided to call it a day so he can follow Hayes & Yeading United over land and sea :D

Ian Basher Bates wont stand for any time wasters who's hearts are not in it.

Im told M.Green was on the bench for two games and did not make it on to the pitch.

Maybe M.Green has decided to call it a day so he can follow Hayes & Yeading United over land and sea :D

Hahaha. Is he hayes & yeading fanzone season ticket holder then? ... When he was at Holmer he was the life and soul of this forum.

All went downhill when RH went to a game and had mistaken him for Tom Alabaster.