Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where Are They Now?

Dean Worman Ex Hanwell Town and Aylesbury United striker?

A decent player on his day got 10 goals for us in our season from hell 2011/12 :(

He played at Aylesbury? Cor they've had a massive pool of players over the years. I see him score a few boomers that year! Did he play upfront, i thought he played centre mid that year with then captain Martin Skipp?

Apparently he went Northwood but was just constantly getting on the lash. Drink and women, a Typical footballers downfall .

Blaise O'Brien is a DJ these days he retired from football just under half way through the 2011/12 season at the age of only around 31. A Hanwell Town FC Legend!

347afce.jpg

Was a great player from what I can remember, thought he was a lot younger than 31. Was he top scorer in ssml one year? I remember one of the Duffy's saying the changing room was never quite the same after he left, as he used to bang out the tunes and it always got the boys going. It wasn't until recently, when they signed young Timmy Inch, that the changing room got it's buzz back. It wouldn't surprise me if he was next on the list of SSML player turned Disc Jockey. 

He played at Aylesbury? Cor they've had a massive pool of players over the years. I see him score a few boomers that year! Did he play upfront, i thought he played centre mid that year with then captain Martin Skipp?

Apparently he went Northwood but was just constantly getting on the lash. Drink and women, a Typical footballers downfall .

Dean Worman played mainly just in front of the midfield and behind the striker in his time at Hanwell Town FC. On his day he was a match winner for us but he cracked under pressure when the scouts came down to watch him.

Martin (David Batty) Skipp was at Oxhey Jets FC after he left us where is he now?

Was a great player from what I can remember, thought he was a lot younger than 31. Was he top scorer in ssml one year? I remember one of the Duffy's saying the changing room was never quite the same after he left, as he used to bang out the tunes and it always got the boys going. It wasn't until recently, when they signed young Timmy Inch, that the changing room got it's buzz back. It wouldn't surprise me if he was next on the list of SSML player turned Disc Jockey. 

He got 30+ goals in each of his 3 seasons with the club.

He lost interest in playing football I think + niggling injuries and he has a young family now he was at our last home game of last season looking very relaxed in his shades.

It wasn't until recently, when they signed young Timmy Inch, that the changing room got it's buzz back. It wouldn't surprise me if he was next on the list of SSML player turned Disc Jockey. 

Tom Inch scored his first Hanwell Town goal in his 30th appearance for the club at Bedfont Sports on Tuesday it was a well taken header from a Terry He Can Play Anywhere Smith cross.

Tom Inch scored his first Hanwell Town goal in his 30th appearance for the club at Bedfont Sports on Tuesday it was a well taken header from a Terry He Can Play Anywhere Smith cross.

Well when you spend such a long time at a top club like QPR Tel(as his known in the coach&horses pub,Croxley) did then any position is a breeze on the green side of the white line.

1 goal in 30 appearances? Not to impressive for a winger? Whats Duffman doing to him?

1 goal in 30 appearances? Not to impressive for a winger? Whats Duffman doing to him?

Never seen Tom Inch play on the wing he has always played centre midfield or centre back for the mighty Hanwell Town FC.

Oh my bad i thought he was an attacking midfielder. Oopps.

Cannot believe the news KB just bought us about M. Green. Im so shocked at the randomness of that i had to bring it to the chat to the "where are they now" thread!