Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 17th January

Also noticed today as well as Leon Constantine , Brimsdown have signed MK Dons and Peterborough player Jude Stirling. Surely got to have some money there

Jude Stirling won't be playing for money. He has a passion for developing young players (like his dad) and is more likely to be putting money in then taking money out.

Also noticed today as well as Leon Constantine ,

Former Bee never rated him for the Bee's but he did have decent spells with Southend United and Port Vale after he left Brentford FC.

_42293684_constantine_getty416.jpg

Saw what I counted as 7 of the Sun Sports team in 'Bar 143' in Watford on Friday night, which may shed some light on the Saturday's result. I overheard young Gazza Wallace at the bar saying there's no way the game would be on tomorrow before ordering a round of Corona's. I see where he was coming from with all the snow that was forecasted but you can never assume and it looks like those 7 let down the rest of the lads.