Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations To London Colney

Why? What did he do?

Savagebee - I had been abusing them on this forum so when I turned up at the game I was rightly kicked out of the club house.

I'm beginning to like your new, honest approach Rhodes.

Haha, wouldn't go the whole country mile with his honesty, think the post quite rightly had a little dabbling involved.....love it

Why? What did he do?

Savagebee - I had been abusing them on this forum so when I turned up at the game I was rightly kicked out of the club house.

I'm beginning to like your new, honest approach Rhodes.

Haha, wouldn't go the whole country mile with his honesty, think the post quite rightly had a little dabbling involved.....love it

:thankyous: :295:

Reveal your source

Are you absolutely sure you want me to bearing in mind you're 'in bed' with the individuals concerned

What got you into trouble had nothing to do with me.

So once again, reveal your source.

And the silence continues.

Backed into a corner, Rhodes?

No, not at all, I bet a few people are quaking in their boots right now incase I do decide to reveal my source of information

Going on current poor form of both Ampthill and Hoddesdon, I'd say that's a bit presumptuous!! Lol!

Jonno - Looking at the League table and that five point difference between you and Ampthill must make you think of the shock 4-3 and 5-3 defeats at Kentish Town and Amersham Town respectively back in August as well as the 'criminal' 1-0 home defeat to Sun Postal Sports in October, that's what has cost you promotion to the promised land hasn't it.

You're not wrong Clifford!!

Going on current poor form of both Ampthill and Hoddesdon, I'd say that's a bit presumptuous!! Lol!

Jonno - Looking at the League table and that five point difference between you and Ampthill must make you think of the shock 4-3 and 5-3 defeats at Kentish Town and Amersham Town respectively back in August as well as the 'criminal' 1-0 home defeat to Sun Postal Sports in October, that's what has cost you promotion to the promised land hasn't it.

Didn't know they would have been playing in Jeresulem lol

You're not wrong Clifford!!

Must agree Hoddy like a few others did have a bad start to the season, and them results above would hurt.

But you don't win football matches with excuses, otherwise we'd be saying had we not hit the woodwork 4 times at Wodson recently, or missed penalties in the home games we drew 0-0 with both Cranfield and London Colney that we'd be home and dry.

What about some of the great results they have had to keep them up there . When we went there they played us off the park

Can't beat the top teams and lose or draw to the bottom ones though Craig #consistency

Ref Off Ref - The League table says you have lost seven games this season but I can only think of six off the top of my head, the away defeats at Crawley Green, Hoddesdon Town, Langford, Wodson Park, London Colney and St Albans City Reserves, what was the other one.

I've just realised that the other defeat was at Cranfield United but fair play for staying unbeaten at Ampthill Park all season despite one or two frights such as Hoddesdon Town, Kings Langley and London Lions.

Reveal your source

Are you absolutely sure you want me to bearing in mind you're 'in bed' with the individuals concerned

What got you into trouble had nothing to do with me.

So once again, reveal your source.

And the silence continues.

No, not at all, I bet a few people are quaking in their boots right now incase I do decide to reveal my source of information

I'll answer your question with a 'yes'.

You seem hesitant.

Ref Off Ref - The League table says you have lost seven games this season but I can only think of six off the top of my head, the away defeats at Crawley Green, Hoddesdon Town, Langford, Wodson Park, London Colney and St Albans City Reserves, what was the other one.

Cranfield

Cranfield

Cranfield's No.29 didn't help our cause either, GIT, lol

You seem hesitant

No, not at all, just the opposite infact

Cranfield

Yes that's right, it sounded like it should have been more than 2-1 from the report on Cranfield's Website:

TUESDAY 16th AUGUST

CRANFIELD UNITED 2 AMPTHILL TOWN 1

For the first 20 minutes of this game Ampthill surged forward to dominated the play. All their effort came to naught as a solid home defence limited all of their early scoring chances to wildly struck long range shots which George Anderson was able to deal with quite comfortably. Slowly however the Ampthill onslaught petered as Cranfield's terrier like youngsters fought back. In the 30th minute they then stunned the opposition when with a quick clearance from defence which found Max Risby out wide on the right. His equally quick first time cross found the head of Nat Peacock racing into the penalty area and rocketed into the net. From that point on their commitment and energy clearly rattled the opposition whose composure disintegrated. It was not however till the 75th minute that they added a second goal. This time it was Alex Baker who quickly despatched a Sam Evans cross into the net. In the 77th minute Neil Lewis replaced Stuart Reynolds and his injection of energy and pace immediately caused consternation in the Ampthill goalmouth. Within minutes the Visitors were lucky not to concede two penalties when first Nat Peacock and then Neil Lewis were hauled down inside area. These escapes for a few minutes unsettled Cranfield and appeared to give visitors heart. Tyrone Taylor snatched a goal back for them in the 83rd minute. Cranfield however managed to regroup and comfortably play out time.