Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations To London Colney

Are you absolutely sure you want me to bearing in mind you're 'in bed' with the individuals concerned

Ooh...is it one of those stories like when someone forced their wife into bed with the landlord to pay the rent arrears because "they'd"...... "loaned" it all to young men? Rhodesy? Rhodesy???

Edited by Loose

argue.gif Rhodes you dont help yourself do you!

Give Peace a chance giveup.gif

Welldone London Colneychampis2.gif

One being about a club being linked to or associated with the BNP or NF

And I’m still being vilified for those comments back in 2008 aren’t I which I feel is unfair as, at the time, I believed them to be correct from what I had heard on the grapevine, I can reveal my source of information if you wish.

Thats totally up to you mate - if there is a source!?

All I was getting at was firstly, you are digging out Ref off Ref about past posts when you clearly have a history on here! and secondly you STILL haven't congratulated London Colney on them winning the league!

Can't wait to see if you congratulate all at Ampthill once they get their promotion!?

Going on current poor form of both Ampthill and Hoddesdon, I'd say that's a bit presumptuous!! Lol!

Reveal your source

Are you absolutely sure you want me to bearing in mind you're 'in bed' with the individuals concerned

What got you into trouble had nothing to do with me.

So once again, reveal your source.

As Jonno rightly said nothing is set in stone until the AGM so we will see what happens on 16 June or 23 June whenever the SSML AGM will be held this year

I'll happily congratulate London Colney when they are officially promoted to the Premier Division after the AGM in June

Didn't say congratulate them on promotion, I said waiting to hear you congratulate them for WINNING the division!

Reveal your source

What got you into trouble had nothing to do with me.

So once again, reveal your source.

We all know He ain't gonna say who his 'source' is - its just another one of his games!!

I said waiting to hear you congratulate them for WINNING the division!

But if London Colney's promotion is not rubber stamped at the SSML AGM in June then they only won Division 1 on paper didn't they so it's not official as yet, I think I'll wait until after the AGM if you don't mind.

And I’m still being vilified for those comments back in 2008 aren’t I which I feel is unfair as, at the time, I believed them to be correct from what I had heard on the grapevine, I can reveal my source of information if you wish.

All I was getting at was firstly, you are digging out Ref off Ref about past posts when you clearly have a history on here! and secondly you STILL haven't congratulated London Colney on them winning the league!

Can't wait to see if you congratulate all at Ampthill once they get their promotion!?

Going on current poor form of both Ampthill and Hoddesdon, I'd say that's a bit presumptuous!! Lol!

i think all will be decided this sat

Jonno - Looking at the League table and that five point difference between you and Ampthill must make you think of the shock 4-3 and 5-3 defeats at Kentish Town and Amersham Town respectively back in August as well as the 'criminal' 1-0 home defeat to Sun Postal Sports in October, that's what has cost you promotion to the promised land hasn't it.

But if London Colney's promotion is not rubber stamped at the SSML AGM in June then they only won Division 1 on paper didn't they so it's not official as yet, I think I'll wait until after the AGM if you don't mind.

And on what wonderful grounds do you base your argument Rhodes - The ground meets all requirements, the club have won the title so in my book its a certainty

And on what wonderful grounds do you base your argument Rhodes - The ground meets all requirements, the club have won the title so in my book its a certainty

Think this dig from Rhodes relates back to when he was quite rightly booted from the London Colney clubhouse last season.

You're such a sad case Cliff, like recent posts come up with proof that backs what you're saying, which you won't you clueless, clubless toilet seat licker

i think all will be decided this sat

Then it's.....PARTY TIME

Someone better tell the league officials then because they are coming to present the division 1 winners trophy after london colneys last game next week, i dont think anyone at colney is too bothered about recieving congratulations from rhodes

Think this dig from Rhodes relates back to when he was quite rightly booted from the London Colney clubhouse last season.

Why? What did he do?

Why? What did he do?

Savagebee - I had been abusing them on this forum so when I turned up at the game I was rightly kicked out of the club house.

Edited by NeutralFan

Why? What did he do?

Savagebee - I had been abusing them on this forum so when I turned up at the game I was rightly kicked out of the club house.

I'm beginning to like your new, honest approach Rhodes.

Why? What did he do?

I'm beginning to like your new, honest approach Rhodes.

Funny thing is if dear old Rhodeo came out and said well done with no ifs ands or buts we'd all be pretty speechless!!!

Edited by NeutralFan, Today, 4:17 PM.

NeutralFan - I have thanked Ian for keeping me honest

Edited by NeutralFan