Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations To London Colney

From what I've seen of Ampthill this season they are far from arrogant

The Cold End – I hope that certain people at the Club, Ref Off Ref included, have seen the error of their wicked ways from when they were at Padbury United, I could produce some old posts where arrogance was shown but lets give them the benefit of the doubt.

The Cold End – I hope that certain people at the Club, Ref Off Ref included, have seen the error of their wicked ways from when they were at Padbury United, I could produce some old posts where arrogance was shown but lets give them the benefit of the doubt.

Post 'em I've always hated that arrogant RoR full of himself he is.......LOL

You're worse than Royal Mail Cliff with the delay in the post(s), I'm sure there's a queue a mile long waiting to read what dribble you can serve up and as to what relevance it would have on today's proceedings.

Not denying we ain't aired our views, but unless you've been a regular watcher this season then might be hard to make mud stick.

Unless you were popping over tomorrow???

Not denying we ain't aired our views

Exactly, you said it!

Not denying we ain't aired our views

Exactly, you said it!

Thought though you was gonna enlighten us once again Rhodes, just in case some of the 'folks' missed them first time around, come on Cliffy, the weekend is upon us, you've probably got no game to take in and so much time on your hands, go on dig up some old posts, after all you are the expert in that field.

Don't comment on here alot - but feel that Rhodes is making stupid comments again!

Rhodes your digging Ref off Ref, out for things he wrote on here whilst supporting Padbury! You forget some of the bollo*ks you have posted on here before!! One being about a club being linked to or associated with the BNP or NF - You really are a knob!

I think its time for you to leave this forum as you have no business with any club in this league, all you do is wind people up talikng absolute bollo*ks!

I still can't see that you have congratulated London Colney for their league win, all you've done is come on here, commented and made it all about you again - Nice one for that!!

Anyway Sorry about that! Congratulations London Colney - Good club over there, be good to see them back in the Prem.

Don't comment on here alot - but feel that Rhodes is making stupid comments again!

Rhodes your digging Ref off Ref, out for things he wrote on here whilst supporting Padbury! You forget some of the bollo*ks you have posted on here before!! One being about a club being linked to or associated with the BNP or NF - You really are a knob!

I think its time for you to leave this forum as you have no business with any club in this league, all you do is wind people up talikng absolute bollo*ks!

I still can't see that you have congratulated London Colney for their league win, all you've done is come on here, commented and made it all about you again - Nice one for that!!

Anyway Sorry about that! Congratulations London Colney - Good club over there, be good to see them back in the Prem.

I assume this refers to the time where Rhodes' comments saw one of his former Clubs hauled in front of the relevant County FA.

One being about a club being linked to or associated with the BNP or NF

Leave me out of this!

And I’m still being vilified for those comments back in 2008 aren’t I which I feel is unfair as, at the time, I believed them to be correct from what I had heard on the grapevine, I can reveal my source of information if you wish.

And I’m still being vilified for those comments back in 2008 aren’t I which I feel is unfair as, at the time, I believed them to be correct from what I had heard on the grapevine, I can reveal my source of information if you wish.

Thats totally up to you mate - if there is a source!?

All I was getting at was firstly, you are digging out Ref off Ref about past posts when you clearly have a history on here! and secondly you STILL haven't congratulated London Colney on them winning the league!

Can't wait to see if you congratulate all at Ampthill once they get their promotion!?

<p>

</p>

<p>Rightly so I'm afraid Cliff. Pot kettle and black springs to mind old boy. I don't wish to bash you again, but how often do you bring up things from the past? Also maybe you should learn the lesson to think before you speak (post) unless you are there you should never comment if your info is only hearsay much the way people get angry with you for commenting on teams and games that you haven't seen. Clearly you care or are passionate about non-league football but unfortunately you expend your energy in all the wrong areas, and consistently seek to wind up and slander. I'm sure people would welcome you to proper INFORMED debate. So how about it? Don't be a plonker all your life Rodders!!!!!</p>

<div id="CLSCRIPT_communicationDiv"> </div>

As Jonno rightly said nothing is set in stone until the AGM so we will see what happens on 16 June or 23 June whenever the SSML AGM will be held this year

I'll happily congratulate London Colney when they are officially promoted to the Premier Division after the AGM in June

As Jonno rightly said nothing is set in stone until the AGM so we will see what happens on 16 June or 23 June whenever the SSML AGM will be held this year

I'll happily congratulate London Colney when they are officially promoted to the Premier Division after the AGM in June

So hard graft over 42 games, half of them up and down the motorway counts for nothing now, it's all down to a show of hands?

Go on then.

Go on then.

The only known 'sauce' Rhodes knows is that German geezer called Heinz lol

Go on then.

Do you really want me to as it may implicate you!

So hard graft over 42 games, half of them up and down the motorway counts for nothing now, it's all down to a show of hands?

It won't be a show of hands, if LC have the correct ground grading for the Premier, which I expect they do have.

It won't be a show of hands, if LC have the correct ground grading for the Premier, which I expect they do have.

London Colney don't forget we're a Prem side just a couple of seasons ago plus their ground has frequently been used to stage Cup Finals, so they'll be fine

Reveal your source

Are you absolutely sure you want me to bearing in mind you're 'in bed' with the individuals concerned