Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team v Beaconsfield

In my opinion Rowan, I think both teams are struggling to cope with the pressure at the moment!

Marcus is right, top 2 should go up regardless, the idea of the play offs at this level is lost on me, yeah we nearly benefitted from them 2 seasons ago but Hitchin finished 20 odd points ahead of us and lost out to us in the Semi! I also think the 2nd place team should be able to select their play off opponents!

Marcus is right, top 2 should go up regardless, the idea of the play offs at this level is lost on me, yeah we nearly benefitted from them 2 seasons ago but Hitchin finished 20 odd points ahead of us and lost out to us in the Semi! I also think the 2nd place team should be able to select their play off opponents!

thats what worries me greatly if it is to be playoffs for us. we happily took it that year but the thought of it happening to us :(

In my opinion Rowan, I think both teams are struggling to cope with the pressure at the moment!

I think it's something that happens a lot at the end of a long hard season. Some teams that have been at the top of the division for the greater part of the season inexplicably go off the boil and lose form and very often lose out in the play-offs to teams that start to hit form and gain momentum.

St Neots and Slough have lost their form and a team like Uxbridge have hit form at the right time. It's all about momentum at this stage of the season.

Much like Saturday, second half was much better. We came so close to winning it at the end and SYCOB did very little.

Who knows if St Neots will slip up again, still twists and turns to come. We must believe we can do it! If we end up falling short it has still been a great season. One last push, COYR!

I thought Steve Perkins and Dave Woozley were superb today.Perkins for me for man of the match.Chris Herron had a very good game,too,and deserves some credit especially as he's been out for sometime.His first excellent low cross should have garnered a goal,unfortunately three Slough players in the penalty box couldn't get a touch.Probably because none of them was expecting such a decent cross,as too often we play the high ball over.

Now if Chris Herron is selected for the Bedworth game,can he keep up the good work as Mr Consistency he's not! I hope he is,as it was nice to witness someone willing to take the opposition on and not to just sticking by the touchline but willing to move the ball on the inside and also offering different crosses and some footballing trickery to the team.

Wasn't Beaconsfield negative. Thought we had a great chance to beat them,as they didn't appear to be any great shakes.It was clear they was only looking for 1 point not 3. They were bloody lucky to get 1point! We were a touch unlucky not to get 3 but thought we never quite got to grips with their style of play and our work rate needed to be there for the whole 45 mins of the 2nd half, not just in spells that we offered.

Got to up our work rate against Bedworth,if we are to win there.