Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Come on Hornchurch

So 200 urchins 50 ricay.....I make that 800 odd fans you will lose!

We had that many that a so called 'steward' wouldn't let one of our fans back up because it was full....50 to fill a stand quality!

Rubbish game, you lot didn't really take it to us, we didnt do much, although we did have the ball in the net twice. Doesn't really change a lot just ticks a game off.

I was told by a 'steward' I was not allowed in that part of the stadium in the second half either due to it being overcrowded apparently. Obv not used to dealing with over 300. Walked all around the stadium and joined on the other side. The busy twat!

I saw some of those small incidents and what would have prevented any problems arising would have been simply doing as you were told by the stewards (many of whom volunteered today) straight away rather than making their jobs more difficult.

On a positive note, given the crowd today things seemed to go smoothly as hoped, with many Billericay fans standing amongst ours and making it a large but friendly atmosphere. It's just a pity there were no goals as it is always good to hear loud cheers and would have given the game more of a vocal atmosphere I'm sure.

Or just use a bit of common sence and realise I was at the biggest game of the season and wanted to stand with my fellow fans which congregated at that end of the stadium. To tell me I had to go on the otherwise was a joke! Was hardly a big crowd and no trouble was. Wong caused by either sets of fans. Guess some people just think there important because they've got a bob the builder jacket on.

On to the game...it was a poor spectacle, one in which hornchurch needed to attack and bring the game to billericay but seemed more afraid of loosing the title than winning it. Played into our hands and if it was not for two fantastic goal line clearances it would have been all three points back to the lodge.

On the question of support, I would refer you to the excellent ' From the Chair' by Colin in today's programme. Apparently, he has complained about " disappointing crowds" and upset some of the Urchin's regulars.

This was obviously far more factual than the urchins match report today.

Edited by blue pilgrim

To be honest, our support is a little bit disappointing - we've posted on here recently about it.

It's frustrating to see bearing in mind where the team is and how well we've done and how hard the club has worked to pay it's debts off.

And that's why you get 200 plus at home each week!

I'm just relived we scraped a draw against the megaclub that is Billericay....the footballing Mecca with its amazing support and non-stop total football

Think my neck has just recovered - hooooofff

Not the footballing spectacle we'd hoped for, nor an overly satisfying result for either club. As someone's already said, just another step closer for us and you stay well in touch with 9 points to play for.

We need you to drop points at Wealdstone to feel any sense of comfort before our away trip to Margate; and that's presumimg we take all 3 against ETU. I've still got that recent 2-2 v Horsham fresh in my memory so taking nothing for granted.

If it stays this close 'til the last game of the season a lot may depend on Lowestofts attitude. Hope it doesn't come to that.

Wasn't one of my favourite visits to the Bridge. Weather didn't help. "Wet Sunday" atmosphere following a long weekend.

Hopefully see you next year in the Connie Sarf where we can both give Chelmo a good pasting ;-)

Cuppa I think swaine won majority of headers yesterday on the pitch, and he was defending for us.

You lot had a spell first 10 in the 2nd half where we couldn't get a touch....but that was all, so I wouldn't count yourself out of playing hoof ball.

My eyes were being correct that your top scorer was taken off the pitch because he didn't have much joy...job done.

3 games to go 3 teams can win in.....it's up for grabs

As much as I hate to say it, your team did well yesterday - we needed the win and didn't get it.

Defensively you were sound.

I think we were looking for the ball over the top on occasions, but didn't get it down the sides enough and your centre halves were never going to be beaten in the air. We needed to play on the ground more but got caught offside quite a few times.