Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chris Sliski

BFR

I want to add my condolences to all that knew Chris.

I have supported Slough Town for getting on for 50 years and can honestly say that Chris has been the friendliest, most passionate supporter of the club I have known.

I'm proud to have shared a terrace with Chris and so pleased that his generous support of the club has kept us going for so long.

He'll be an impossible act to follow !!!

RIP.

On behalf of everyone at Burnham Football Club can I express our deep shock at the passing of Chris.

Our condolences go out to his family and all his friends at Slough Town at this tragic time.

His passion and commitment for the Club were unparalleled he will be sorely missed - RIP

Like everyone when I heard the news about Chris I couldnt and didnt want to believe it, I still dont, but I can hear Chris in my head saying "Come on Mrs get on with it".

He was, as everyone said Mr Slough Town, he was also one of the nicest kindest men Aidan and I have ever met. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Chris he was always ready to help no matter what. I have lost count of the amount of times he reduced me and Julie to tears with laughter at some of the things he came out with, he always said something so funny we had to make sure the loo's were near by.

He will leave a big gap in all our lives, especially Julie and Ryan's as he loved the pair of them so much but I promise you Chris when I do get a "proper shop" your picture will be there with the word's "All right Mrs" underneath as that is what he used to say to me when he popped his head in the club shop before the home games.

Aidan and I will miss you so much my friend.

By the sounds of it Chris's funeral next week will be hugely attended. None of us will be surprised by that but in my head I can hear Chris, in his inimitable way, saying "I wish they'd all bloody turn up to home games"!

Such a genuine and caring man was Chris who took time out to attend my fathers funeral with a wreath from STFC. His boundless energy and enthusiasm for the club will never be equalled. He had so much to offer and never expected anything in return. What more can one say. CHRIS YOU DESERVE YOUR PLACE IN HEAVEN. RIP.

Like all the posts above I would like to say how shocked I was to hear of Chris's passing and send my condolences to his family.

Having been a supporter for forty years I know the fantastic work Chris has put into keeping Slough Town and its supporters in the fore front of non league football.

It's very apt having just read the programme v Beaconsfield about all games played on 9th April in the past.

The article's main piece was about Slough coming back from three one down against the mighty Yeovil to win four three and It brought back memmories of getting back on the coach that night with 50 very happy singing supporters and it was 'Chris' that made sure we all enjoyed the moment by stopping off at the nearest pub to have a good drink before we made the long drive home.

It just showed that he always wanted to put the supporters first in good times and bad he would do anything and every thing to keep the club going for us all.

We won that night,the last game he watched we won, and it looks like we are on the verge of winning the battle to bring the club back home to it's rightful place what he has always fought for just such a shame that he is not here to see it happen RIP Chris.

Great turn out for Chris, nice to see some of the old players, Chalky White and Terry Readon. Agree a superb tribute by Warren, really summed Chris up. Got home and my youngest daughter saw the order of service and said I rember him, she hasn't been for 6 years and only came when I took her when the wife was out shopping. Also got a phone call when the news broke from by brother whos not been since the Conference days, Thats what Chris was like, made a great impression on everyone no matter how many times you meet him.

Meet Chris back in the late 70's, he was and always will be MR SLOUGH TOWN

My condolences to Julie and Ryan. RIP Chris

Chris