Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Easter Monday

Dorking 0-5 Guildford City.

Never in doubt and could've been ten really. Have to hand it to Guildford, they even made it look easy at times on a pudding of a pitch and that's why they will be champions! Horrible day for football, wet and windy.

Egham 1-3 Windsor. Enjoyable game in tricky conditions. Egham's pitch in very good condition. And change from a fiver at the bar which always helps. Officials very sensible and allowed for the wet pitch. Good turn out as well with at least 60 from Stag Meadow.

Dorking 0-5 Guildford City.

Never in doubt and could've been ten really. Have to hand it to Guildford, they even made it look easy at times on a pudding of a pitch and that's why they will be champions! Horrible day for football, wet and windy.

.... and I'm told that was just in the bar !

:bolt:

Horley 1 South Park 3

Great performance by South Park. I thought it could have been 1 or 2 more but more an happy with 3-1. One of the Horley subs, fairly large fella, who came on tried to ruin it a little by throwing his belly about a bit, scratching at one of our players face' and throwing a couple of elbows in (generally trying to just be a t**t) but made no difference, the better team one and think we kept the Horley forwards fairly quiet for most of the afternoon barring the one on one which lead to the penalty.

Comfortable win for Cove and it has to be said well deserved.

Well done DT10 and his mob, I too didn't see that result coming altho' Camberley appear to be going thru' another dodgy patch winning only 1 and losing 5 in their last 6 games. Whats the run down Flint / Kroonntz of Camberley's recent run of form ?

Well done DT10 and his mob, I too didn't see that result coming altho' Camberley appear to be going thru' another dodgy patch winning only 1 and losing 5 in their last 6 games. Whats the run down Flint / Kroonntz of Camberley's recent run of form ?

The Camberley forum has an outsiders view - known in the trade as Nice Guy syndrome :)

http://ctfcandy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=krooner&action=display&thread=2027

The Camberley forum has an outsiders view - known in the trade as Nice Guy syndrome :)

http://ctfcandy.prob...lay&thread=2027

ha ha thanks GF read the report.........but then as certain forumrites say... I know nothing ..... ;) !!!