Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Justin Lee Collins

That's why you have the mentality of a Taxi driver.

Go easy on Urchin, he just found out his hero is a kent. He's also the president of the Little and Large Fan club, expect news on their friendship with jimmy Savile any day soon.

I still can't believe that the loveable Bristolian Collins was found guilty, they say the law is an ass don't they!

You looking at me

That takes me back, the film was the making of Jodie Foster and Cybill Shepherd wasn't it

With modern celebrities and the BBC, I can believe they are guilty of lots of things that we don't know about.

Robert Peston would be worth investigating.

Robert Peston would be worth investigating

Why do you say that, what’s your beef with Peston

His over-cosy business relationships with Common Purpose, DEMOS, Julia Middleton and the Fabian Society.

Also, he talks like a constipated Dalek.

• 2 years later...

Do we know what has happened to the great man since his ordeal two years ago, he seems to have disappeared from view doesn't he

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't believe that the loveable Bristolian Collins was found guilty, they say the law is an ass don't they!

I really liked Collins before the story broke and have no reason to dislike him now, I think he was treated shabbily by the authorities and it has clearly had an adverse effect on his once flourishing career.

Loosely - How would you know what Justin Lee Collins is like, as I said he was treated appalingly by the authorities and it has sadly had an adverse effect on his once flourishing career.

Well he's a great bloke, the salt of the earth!

He's a prat Rhodesly but I can see why he's such a favourite of yours.

Loosely - You say public knowledge but how do you know for sure, that's my point

Loosely - You say public knowledge but how do you know for sure, that's my point

Because the bloke admitted it and attempted to apologise publicly you raving idiot!

Crikey, they say never work with children and animals but they should add - and Rhodesly also to that...