Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How Will Promoted Teams Fare Next Season?

saw whitelaw at the lammas v ashford cup final an he says barring anything unusual the top two should go up i didnt ask about third as i wasnt interested in it lol

Guernsey will romp it, Sports will struggle unless they mature a bit (cant rely on mates in the prem), Hartney Witney, mid table at best

Aint done Guildford no harm the last 2 Seasons,MATES.

South park not done to bad either with MATES.

Guernsey will romp it, Sports will struggle unless they mature a bit (cant rely on mates in the prem), Hartney Witney, mid table at best

Aint done Guildford no harm the last 2 Seasons,MATES.

South park not done to bad either with MATES.

was gona say that earlier about south park what with all your smiths!! ;)

doorknob what club are you with?

Were football mates so we'll see wont we doorknob , we just have a massive team spirit im an outsider an so are others weve just played together now for 3 yrs with added players each yr hence why weve improved every season since ive been here

Newby, I'm not attached to any club. Over the years watching football (which has been many years), teams get above them selves some what and think because they have won/got promoted that they are redy for the next step. My comment was not knocking sports as you have done very well this year but it has taken for sports to mature a bit. It was not so long ago that sports players wanted to break peoples nose's during games and fight every tom dick and harry. There is more to football then most people think. The next step can catch teams out, More travelling, more commitment, more games and so on..........

Sports will need to strenghten for next season or find your selves down in the doldrums. MATES should not come into it in order to achieve your goals. its a results business not a friendly matey one.

But well done on your promotion and I do really mean that, well done

doorknob why would u say no chance to a top six finish for bedfont sports ? i believe they r cappable of it without doubt and i also believe that you become a better team when your all mates

Bruno. The mates thing can be taken out of context and there is a fine line between being mates at football and being mates down the pub, does that make sense. By putting it out that your all mates makes a club a no go zone for certain players as they think they will not stand a chance getting in

Edited by Doorknob

Were football mates so we'll see wont we doorknob , we just have a massive team spirit im an outsider an so are others weve just played together now for 3 yrs with added players each yr hence why weve improved every season since ive been here

Newby, I'm not attached to any club. Over the years watching football (which has been many years), teams get above them selves some what and think because they have won/got promoted that they are redy for the next step. My comment was not knocking sports as you have done very well this year but it has taken for sports to mature a bit. It was not so long ago that sports players wanted to break peoples nose's during games and fight every tom dick and harry. There is more to football then most people think. The next step can catch teams out, More travelling, more commitment, more games and so on..........

Sports will need to strenghten for next season or find your selves down in the doldrums. MATES should not come into it in order to achieve your goals. its a results business not a friendly matey one.

what was the reason for getting rid of ellers and his backroom boys.

i agree that its a big step but everybody saying guernsey will walk away with it an weve matched em this year but people giving us no chance doesnt make sense at all

i personally think we'll be top half but that depends on attitudes which ive stated before about my team an who comes in pre season with the current squad i think the prem would suit us better we like to play football an stepping up will suit our style better !!

i understand your comment with the fighting part but that has changed this season with the bamfords in from the start only one game which was wars away we got sucked into a fiighting scenario an our game goes but we as a club have improved massively!!!

i will state again that most down there are not mates outside of the football we just have an amazing team spirit !!! yes we know each other well because weve played together for three years as stated before!!!

Can't wait for Guernsey to get to the Ryman and for the moment GD discovers the Isthmian forum and it's collection of bitters ;)

TRS, you sound like a Wimbledon fan! LOL

I am curious to see how Guernsey will cope with an additional 8 league games next season. As for how we will do? I haven't got a Scooby! Plus, we have no idea which clubs, if any, will be relegated from Step 4 so talk of next season's champions is way too premature.

I am curious to see how Guernsey will cope with an additional 8 league games next season. As for how we will do? I haven't got a Scooby! Plus, we have no idea which clubs, if any, will be relegated from Step 4 so talk of next season's champions is way too premature.

So you've mentally given up on this season ProgEd? ;)

So you've mentally given up on this season ProgEd? ;)

I gave up mentally years ago :D

The fat lady hasn't started singing but she is gargling! I bet that Guildford's supporters were delighted when we were only drawing with Horley going into stoppage time as I know we were buzzing at the news of Croydon's late equaliser the following night. One of the reasons why this game is so great.

We are a very fit side so I don't think the extra 8 games will matter next season.

I believe it will be between Guernsey, Wembley and Windsor for the promotion place.