Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still on for the Play Offs

marksandwell

So I'm afraid I have to now concede we may not be in the last play off space, as we needed both Crays & Lewis to loose on Saturday.

As they are both playing one another, we might be unlucky.

So plan C will come into force I'm studying potential Administration for some of the clubs to ensure they have 10 points deducted,

and some to have 3 points deducted for playing unregistered players, this might be a long shot but Hey Ho..

Meanwhile a top 10 position would be nice.......

• 2 weeks later...

How close were we...well interestingly quite close, (5 wins away) lets look at some ifs...

we had just beaten Wealdstone twice Drew 1 Lost 1

beaten Bury twice Lost 2

and beaten Lewis twice Won 1 Lost 1

The last game against Canvey we would be playing for a spot in the play offs

so quite close but no Cigar....

Next season here we come.

How close were we...well interestingly quite close, (5 wins away) lets look at some ifs...

beaten Bury twice Lost 2

Not on last nights showing mate and if Im being negative then I apologise but I can take no positive from last nights performance and closed season is gonna be busy for CK.....

i think Wealdstone looked a very good team going on last nights performance, crisp passing, players running into space, solid at the back, goalkeeper in command in the 18 yard box, infact a good all round team on of the best that have played at HDP and deserve to be in the play-offs.

I agree with jab: thought Wealdstone were one of the best teams I've seen all season, and played some decent football at times. On another day, they could easily have won more comfortably. With the momentum they've got, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they win the playoffs.

Having said all that, we were appalling last night. Showed a little more fight second half, but to not fashion one meaningful effort all game at home is just not good enough

thank you for that Dutch credit where credit's due very impressed with the way they played. I may be wrong but I think we showed more in the 2nd due to them being 2 up and them 'easing off' and knowing the next game/games to come in their push to the BSS....and good luck to them!

beaten Bury twice Lost 2

If we had beaten Bromley, Dartford, Orient, Gillingham, Stoke, Derby, Crawley, Liverpool and Everton we would be in the FA Cup final.

beaten Bury twice Lost 2

If we had beaten Bromley, Dartford, Orient, Gillingham, Stoke, Derby, Crawley, Liverpool and Everton we would be in the FA Cup final.

I know it shows you how close we were to a wembly final.

beaten Bury twice Lost 2

I know it shows you how close we were to a wembly final.

with form like that we could beat Barcelona..... feel quite upbeat now.

Unfortunately i have seen 3 games against wealdstone this season-and ok-they had something to play for this season-but a question i would ask is why have wealstone shown improvement from august,to october and then to now.

Frankly- i never expected much from this season-but would expect to see some improvement over the course of the season-but some may say we have actually gone backwards.

Big big job to be done in the close season just to keep us in this division next season-let alone top half