Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights games.

Horley 1 winsor 2.

ive got to say winsor are a good team but we matched them all over the park and deserved at least a draw from the game.

The 1st half we caused the winsor back line lots of problems.

for me the only person who ruined the game was thr ref, I hope not to see him again!

The things I hope never to see again are "winsor" and Windsor's appalling dark blue kit. Caused confusion throughout the game.

I don't think that either side deserved to lose last night. There wasn't that much goal mouth incident either. Horley's pen had to be the most obvious of the season and that comes from me standing at the other end of the pitch! Windsor's penalty? What do you lot expect me to say? From my position I thought that the lino was about to flag for a pen. I would have preferred it if the referee had waited for that but he was adamant. To be fair to the ref, he was consistent and clear with his decisions throughout the game. Sure he missed a few but then again, who doesn't?

And credit to both teams for playing the game in the right spirit. Nothing nasty or cynical out there, just two honest teams trying to win. Typified by the drop ball situation.

And, great clubhouse, turnstyle block, burgers and chips!!! Yum!!!

Dorking 2-2

Mole valley.or maybe the Houdini's score through J.Holden from the spot.

Thought the officials had a good game, even though they were being assessed.

Had a drink and 'chewed the fat' with the ref after the game in the bar. Promised I wouldn't embarress him as he does pop on here from time to time.