Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BIG Dunstable Derby Predictions

like when I am supposed to have likened my lad to past great keepers but when asked to back your claims you fail to do so?

Ref Off Off – You may not have mentioned Shilton, Clemence, Banks, Schmeichel and Yashin by name but it’s just the impression you, Craig Bicknell and Mr Angry gave that’s all, anyway surely it’s better than mentioning those iconic keepers in relation to your boy rather than Bert Trautmann and Petr Cech

like when I am supposed to have likened my lad to past great keepers but when asked to back your claims you fail to do so?

Ref Off Off – You may not have mentioned Shilton, Clemence, Banks, Schmeichel and Yashin by name but it’s just the impression you, Craig Bicknell and Mr Angry gave that’s all, anyway surely it’s better than mentioning those iconic keepers in relation to your boy rather than Bert Trautmann and Petr Cech

Oh dear Cliff, think I'm becoming as confused as you are now, first I tout his name in the same breath as them past great keepers, but now I don't, instead along with CB and Mr Angry we as a trio give that impression, yes?

He gets man of the match last week, how's that related to making the impression you said was made?

I know once again you were just looking for a bite but failed, that you can't back up your assumption so instead decide to pick on PTG in the hope we'd go away, tut tut Cliff you are digging that hole at such a rate surely it's only a question of time before you fall into it and bury yourself, oh and I have in advance reserved a front row seat for when that moment arrives.

Bonjour kn0b

He gets man of the match last week, how's that related to making the impression you said was made?

Ref Off Ref – That’s exactly where the comparison came from when your lad, surprise, surprise, got man of the match against Tokyngton Manor, I’m not disputing he is a good keeper but he must have more man of the match gongs than Messi is getting for Barcelona at present

Ref Off Ref – That’s exactly where the comparison came from when your lad, surprise, surprise, got man of the match against Tokyngton Manor, I’m not disputing he is a good keeper but he must have more man of the match gongs than Messi is getting for Barcelona at present

LOL Rhodes tho you are pathetic you are quite funny, or is it sad, jealous maybe, who knows could be all three

LOL Rhodes tho you are pathetic you are quite funny, or is it sad, jealous maybe, who knows could be all three

As usual on this site, this thread seems to have meandered off the original topic. Why not just set up a "slag off rhodes" thread and just keep updating it.

Better still why doesn't Rhodesy set up his own "targets to slag off" thread and keep all these other ones free of his nonsense?

Did you see what I did there OD's?

Let's get back to topic then, I found this link interesting from last weeks game and many other SSML Club's are featured in the excellent Blog:

http://nlbpt.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/top-of-table-derby-clash-dunstable-town.html