Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BIG Dunstable Derby Predictions

Let's just recap.

Dunstable Town deserved the win.

AFC Dunstable were gracious in defeat.

Crowd impeccably behaved.

Good, competitive game.

No complaints about the performances of the match officials. :D

Club Officials get on with each other.

Everyone involved was a credit to the town of Dunstable.

The match was an excellent advert for the SSML.

Only one person being negative.......................and he wasn't even there!

Let's just recap.

Dunstable Town deserved the win.

AFC Dunstable were gracious in defeat.

Crowd impeccably behaved.

Good, competitive game.

No complaints about the performances of the match officials. :D

Club Officials get on with each other.

Everyone involved was a credit to the town of Dunstable.

The match was an excellent advert for the SSML.

Well said Matey Peep the Greek, however not everyone thinks that's Rhodes is negative. I have heard it on good authority that he was diagnosed the opposite when presented with his VD and Aids results :D

I'm only going by what Gman2 posted, that's all but if you say the game last Saturday was an excellent advert for the SSML then that can only be positive can't it, how were you received personally at Creasey Park

I'm only going by what Gman2 posted, that's all but if you say the game last Saturday was an excellent advert for the SSML then that can only be positive can't it, how were you received personally at Creasey Park

Gman2 post was basically slander

The same as any other venue I attend.

Made to feel welcome from the moment I arrived until the time I left.

Made to feel welcome from the moment I arrived until the time I left

So your reputation didn’t go before you then

Made to feel welcome from the moment I arrived until the time I left

He has a reputation? - Pray do enlighten us further Rhodes, go on you know you want to.

I'm afraid it's true, Karen. I have a reputation.

A reputation of not being too bad in what I do hence the baulk of my appointments being in the Prem Div.

Imagine the shame of what I have had to endure over the years as I have had to officiate on the Challenge Trophy final and then to be punished further by picking up the final of the Premier Division Cup.

Then to really rub it in I was intrusted to run the line on the final day of the season when Biggleswade Town went up by a single goal.

Mr Ewen continues to pick on me this season. Not once but twice I have had to line on the Dunstable derby.

But through gritted teeth I go from one game to another praying for the moment I'm banished to the lower divisions.

You are correct Rhodes I do have a reputation but I cannot seem to shake it off.

One of these days I'm going to put all my efforts into having a shocker and get myself demoted.

Now, can we talk about your reputation, Rhodes?

Yep, dam good official you are PTG, glab you were looked after, but surprised your nibbling. You know Rhodes will never answer a direct question, but he is good at chucking in a wind up question and there are too many of us who waste our time providing him with a sensible response. It only raises his profile and makes him look important impotent!

I don't know who you think you are Smellynuts to be telling people who they should and shouldn't ignore but Cliffy gets very little social interaction since being shunned by nearly everyone for the leper he is but some of us care about other people on here and no matter how low he is or how inadequate his poor brain may be Cliffy will always have a home here and the chance to find some way back to normal society.

You should be more like me and Jonno (no, I don't dye my hair too) but learn to be more forgiving and inclusive.

PS. Sorry about the rant btw.

Edited by Loose

It sums him up when he is less popular than a match official. :rolleyes:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not criticising you as a person as you’re a nice bloke but you have to admit it’s not just coincidence that controversy always seems to surround you when it comes to your Officiating activities

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not criticising you as a person as you’re a nice bloke but you have to admit it’s not just coincidence that controversy always seems to surround you when it comes to your Officiating activities

And yet you cannot prove this with any anecdotal evidence Cliffy. To say that PTG is always surrounded by controversy should mean that you have at your finger tips dozens of examples and yet you cannot back up that slur.

How do you think I feel when I consistently make excuses for you and you go and let me down again?

And yet you cannot prove this with any anecdotal evidence Cliffy. To say that PTG is always surrounded by controversy should mean that you have at your finger tips dozens of examples and yet you cannot back up that slur.

How do you think I feel when I consistently make excuses for you and you go and let me down again?

This is why people have to respond to this pond life, otherwise he just spreads his slander and posts it as fact especially if he goes unchallenged. He is exhausting

No it doesn't.

If it did then explain the caliber of games that I get.

No it doesn't.

If it did then explain the caliber of games that I get.

I can categorically state that PTG is of a sound nature and a fine upstanding member of the officiating community (except when lambasting his colleagues from behind the dugouts at Lowfield...)

To say that PTG is always surrounded by controversy should mean that you have at your finger tips dozens of examples and yet you cannot back up that slur.

How many examples do you want, Kentish Town v Cheshunt Reserves and Kentish Town v Stony Stratford Town in 2007/2008 are just two

Controversy Rhodes, like when I am supposed to have likened my lad to past great keepers but when asked to back your claims you fail to do so?

That my toilet cleaning friend is...controversy

To say that PTG is always surrounded by controversy should mean that you have at your finger tips dozens of examples and yet you cannot back up that slur.

How many examples do you want, Kentish Town v Cheshunt Reserves and Kentish Town v Stony Stratford Town in 2007/2008 are just two

Only in your mind.

2 poor examples in probably a couple of hundred games that I have officiated on the SSML.

I also note that the games that you have highlighted involve Kentish Town when you were at the Club. Funny how you are no longer welcome at their games but I am.

Maybe the problem is you and not me. Just a thought.

Rhodesy, myself and other people are constantly sticking up for you and your right to continue to post cr@p on this board but the rate at which your brain is rotting might become a problem. I said dozens and you just name two games where you were obviously disappointed that an official didn't agree with a couple of your biased opinions on the award or non award of offside or whose throw it was. You are starting to sound like Neil Warnock you know and it does not help our case for you.