Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BIG Dunstable Derby Predictions

How come no DTFC posters have made a prediction?

Don't worry, Gman2 is sure to be on before Saturday's game

What game you taking in this weekend Rhodesy? Tell you what we will go to a game officiated by PTG before season is out and you can give me that £20

Why pick on me? :(

Haha I haven't abused you.....yet!

How come no DTFC posters have made a prediction?

Don't worry, Gman2 is sure to be on before Saturday's game

What game you taking in this weekend Rhodesy? Tell you what we will go to a game officiated by PTG before season is out and you can give me that £20

Why pick on me? :(

Haha I haven't abused you.....yet! ��

DTFC won the game fair and square. Dominated the first half hit the bar, post and our keeper made a superb save. 2nd half a bit more even but did not really test their keeper. Last 10 minutes had a couple of decent chances, with one cleared off the line. Would have taken a draw with that chance but would have been unfair. Edited by OD's

DTFC won the game fair and square. Dominated the first half hit the bar, post and our keeper made a superb save. 2nd half a bit more even but did not really test their keeper. Last 10 minutes had a couple of decent chances, with one cleared off the line. Would have taken a draw with that chance but would have been unfair.

Great attitude OD :applause:

DTFC won the game fair and square. Dominated the first half hit the bar, post and our keeper made a superb save. 2nd half a bit more even but did not really test their keeper. Last 10 minutes had a couple of decent chances, with one cleared off the line. Would have taken a draw with that chance but would have been unfair.

Great attitude OD :applause:

Thanks, always try and give a fair reflection on games.

Dunstable were the better side on the day, we had a couple of chances near the end but it would have been an injustice. Before the game we emphasized how vital it was to win the individual battles, unfortunately for us the Dunstable players won far more than us. Roachy and Frates up top have class but in addition worked their ar#s off, but the real stand out player was the 24ft man mountain Jack Nelly who blunted virtually every effective forward threat we had - the man is a freak, that there is no doubt!

Dunstable were the better side on the day, we had a couple of chances near the end but it would have been an injustice. Before the game we emphasized how vital it was to win the individual battles, unfortunately for us the Dunstable players won far more than us. Roachy and Frates up top have class but in addition worked their ar#s off, but the real stand out player was the 24ft man mountain Jack Nelly who blunted virtually every effective forward threat we had - the man is a freak, that there is no doubt!

Whatever happens you've had a great season and sounds like football in Dunstable is on the up. Great size crowd hopefully both teams will retain some of those supporters on a regular basis

I wish Gman2 would come on to give his or her version of events, I get the impression that the cream rose to the top

Whatever happens you've had a great season and sounds like football in Dunstable is on the up. Great size crowd hopefully both teams will retain some of those supporters on a regular basis

You are not wrong Winslow Boy, "Leaps & bounds" come to mind for us. We came up as runners up last year on the last game of the season, now a massive 31 points clear of the team who won div 1 last year, and playing on a park pitch only 3 seasons back. Gives hope to all teams in the lower South Mids divisions I hope, with Ampthill for one having a right go at improving their stature.

You are not wrong Winslow Boy, "Leaps & bounds" come to mind for us. We came up as runners up last year on the last game of the season, now a massive 31 points clear of the team who won div 1 last year, and playing on a park pitch only 3 seasons back. Gives hope to all teams in the lower South Mids divisions I hope, with Ampthill for one having a right go at improving their stature.

Agreed. Shows if you have clear objectives and dedication there is real possibility for progress. We are hoping to tie up our FA chartered status soon which opens us up for grants our youth systems is now starting to produce results we have a young squad a young manager and a hard working and committed committee. All without any budget. unless you have a sugar daddy I feel if you want your club to succeed long term monies must be kept in the club.

I hope the REAL team in Dunstable thrash the cocky upstarts. My prediction is The Real DTFC 4-The Horrble Upstarts 2. AFC will never replace The Blues. How's your charter to the FA going? Fancy charging kids 100 odd quid a season to play for you with the promise of a new kit that never materialises? And making kids pay for floodlit training sessions that are never floodlit. You must be so proud. W*****s.

Smellynuts - Sorry to keep bringing up Gman2's post but there must be something in it, you like blowing your own trumpet but there's never any smoke without fire is there

I hope the REAL team in Dunstable thrash the cocky upstarts. My prediction is The Real DTFC 4-The Horrble Upstarts 2. AFC will never replace The Blues. How's your charter to the FA going? Fancy charging kids 100 odd quid a season to play for you with the promise of a new kit that never materialises? And making kids pay for floodlit training sessions that are never floodlit. You must be so proud. W*****s.

Smellynuts - Sorry to keep bringing up Gman2's post but there must be something in it, you like blowing your own trumpet but there's never any smoke without fire is there

Why do you then? (Jonno to steal a phrase from Cliffy "I rest my case") and you should know Rhodes sometimes people are just bitter, twisted and in possession of no facts but still post there garbage in fact you are an expert so you should be able to tell that. Smellynuts shame on you for giving the numpty a chance eh?

Rhodes - Gave an answer to Gman2's post back in November. You don't have a clue do you. If you ever get involved with a club that has Community status with the FA and provides football for every age group from 6 to 18 year olds at youth level, disabled footballers and girls right through to the 1st team come back to me We even have a development centre for players who cannot get into teams locally, to help improve their footballing skills. Dont comment on things you just dont understand.

there's never any smoke without fire is there

So Rhodes.........tell us the truth about the fire at Haringey Borough

and how you paid your rent debt off...twice!!

Edited by Off to see the Wizard....

Cumon Rhodesy me o'l mucker, just admit it. You admire me, are envious of me, and probably want to be me. If you are lucky I may even ask you out for a date...and if we get on, then I may allow you to smell my nuts!

Love you. ;) :P

there's never any smoke without fire is there

So does this mean RoR posts about you and your toilet behaviour have credence then? I always took it for a wind up. But perhaps as you say there is no smoke without fire. Come to think of it a lot of posts about lewd behaviour on your part.....very worrying. Gmans was only one post I couldn't count the amount that have questioned your behaviours, inclinations, criminal activity, lewd behaviour etc.... So no smoke without fire?

Winslow Boy - Has anybody actually stopped to analyse Gman2's post, 'real team in Dunstable',

'cocky/horrible upstarts', 'how's your FA Charter going', 'charging kids 100 odd quid a season to play with the promise of new kit that never materialises' and 'making kids pay for floodlit training sessions that are never floodlit', those are meaty accusations that must surely stem from somewhere, nobody is that bitter and twisted.