Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BIG Dunstable Derby Predictions

Looking forward to seeing this game on Sat. Can anyone recomend a decent pub close to the ground?

Cheers.

Garry Coopers JD Wetherspoons is in the own centre, cheap beer and grub, about 1 mile from ground. The Mulberry Bush is just around the corner from ground, mainly a food place though. See you at game

As in the first game, I will decline a prediction. ;)

I find it unbelievable that you have been allocated this game on Saturday

Agreed.

What were the chances of getting both Dunstable derbies this season? :D

Looking forward to seeing this game on Sat. Can anyone recomend a decent pub close to the ground?

Cheers.

Garry Coopers JD Wetherspoons is in the own centre, cheap beer and grub, about 1 mile from ground. The Mulberry Bush is just around the corner from ground, mainly a food place though. See you at game

We used to go to the old boozer big old white building down the road on the left handside going away from the ground....can't remember the name

As in the first game, I will decline a prediction. ;)

I find it unbelievable that you have been allocated this game on Saturday

Pray tell why, whatever possible reason can you have for questioning the Referee's Secretary for his appointments.

If you could do better then maybe you should put yourself forward for the job at the AGM.

:o

Cheers.

We used to go to the old boozer big old white building down the road on the left handside going away from the ground....can't remember the name

Old Sugar Loaf?

Hi Smelly nuts, just curious, to what degree are you affiliated with Afc Dunstable?

First team gaffer, why do you ask? Don't even think about name dropping for cheap entry, mention me and they will double it!

PS: And my pic is a few years old, so it will be difficult to pick me out...although the chairman bears a strking resemblence!

Edited by smellynuts

I hope the REAL team in Dunstable thrash the cocky upstarts. My prediction is The Real DTFC 4-The Horrble Upstarts 2. AFC will never replace The Blues. How's your charter to the FA going? Fancy charging kids 100 odd quid a season to play for you with the promise of a new kit that never materialises? And making kids pay for floodlit training sessions that are never floodlit. You must be so proud. W*****s.

I wonder what Gman2’s prediction is going to be this time, I can’t wait

I hope the REAL team in Dunstable thrash the cocky upstarts. My prediction is The Real DTFC 4-The Horrble Upstarts 2. AFC will never replace The Blues. How's your charter to the FA going? Fancy charging kids 100 odd quid a season to play for you with the promise of a new kit that never materialises? And making kids pay for floodlit training sessions that are never floodlit. You must be so proud. W*****s.

I wonder what Gman2’s prediction is going to be this time, I can’t wait

Yes Rhodes, if you can stop your wife from being so openly pro AFC, that would be appreciated. Her last prediction of 4-2 was very close, is she clairvoyant, only I could do with her assistance when I next do the lottery.

PS: The AFC kids are very successful this season, so much so we already have a waiting list for next. They are loving their football, and its great to have the biggest and best community club in Dunstable.

Hi Smelly nuts, just curious, to what degree are you affiliated with Afc Dunstable?

First team gaffer, why do you ask? Don't even think about name dropping for cheap entry, mention me and they will double it!

PS: And my pic is a few years old, so it will be difficult to pick me out...although the chairman bears a strking resemblence!

Ahh Justin! Hi, its stevie p, remember we caught up in town a month or so back, you said at the time the team your managing is doing well but only just got back from my holiday so wasnt aware quite how well!! good job matey! Il be along saturday for sure!

Yes Rhodes, if you can stop your wife from being so openly pro AFC, that would be appreciated. Her last prediction of 4-2 was very close, is she clairvoyant, only I could do with her assistance when I next do the lottery.

PS: The AFC kids are very successful this season, so much so we already have a waiting list for next. They are loving their football, and its great to have the biggest and best community club in Dunstable.

You can’t really blame die hard Dunstable Town fans though for feeling that AFC Dunstable have ‘muscled in’ at Creasey Park can you, you were only established in 1981 as Old Dunstablians who were simply a team for old boys from Dunstable Grammar School.

Cheers.

Old Sugar Loaf?

That's the one

You can’t really blame die hard Dunstable Town fans though for feeling that AFC Dunstable have ‘muscled in’ at Creasey Park can you, you were only established in 1981 as Old Dunstablians who were simply a team for old boys from Dunstable Grammar School.

Cliff, have a little look at Football Club History Database and see just how short a pedegree the present Dunstable Town has! Been bust more times than they'd care to remember.

Cliff, have a little look at Football Club History Database and see just how short a pedegree the present Dunstable Town has! Been bust more times than they'd care to remember.

Present outfit founded in 1998.

Present outfit founded in 1998.

Played against those first couple of seasons back. How come no DTFC posters have made a prediction? Having a great season so far looks like a terrific squad too. I'll wager if they win someone will come on giving it the big un but it's a bit impotent if you don't come on before. It's defo a game as a neutral I'd like to watch

How come no DTFC posters have made a prediction?

Don't worry, Gman2 is sure to be on before Saturday's game

What game you taking in this weekend Rhodesy? Tell you what we will go to a game officiated by PTG before season is out and you can give me that £20

What game you taking in this weekend Rhodesy? Tell you what we will go to a game officiated by PTG before season is out and you can give me that £20

Why pick on me? :(