Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 13th march

As mentioned above Camberley 1 v 2 Guildford. Deserved win or the Champions but much more to follow on its own thread tomorrow :)

Good to meet windsor Ed and for him to confirm the windsor budget ;)

Should my ears have been burning last night you two ..........lol !!!

Are you going to get over to Guernsey for the match on the 24th?

i am yes

Good, I will be on the Gate - and having a beer afterwards. see you there.

dont worry NG we had plenty of interesting things to talk about so never got down to the boring and repetitive subjects ;)

Like what, talking about whats in the Windsor Programme.........ha ha !!!

Nope never got around to that either.

Are you going to get over to Guernsey for the match on the 24th?

i am yes

Good, I will be on the Gate - and having a beer afterwards. see you there.

ill look out for the big teeth an crazy hair ;)

Kob's report...

0-0. Probably the right result in a close fought game dominated by the two defences and with very few clear cut chances. The best probably fell to Bedfont Sports in the first half when Lee Allen was called on to make an excellent save from a bullet header heading towards the top corner, and shortly before that he tipped a dangerous over-hit cross over the bar. Lee had a good game, coming off his line to pounce on several through balls, and his handling was very good throughout.

With Blocko still out, it came down to Steve Noakes and Chris Paterson to do the biz at centre-back, with Stampy on the left and Luke Pearson right-back, and they were a solid unit. That was matched defensively at the other end, where Ben Dillon was unable to really get into the game and Jermaine and Josh found very little time on the ball to work anything. Both sets of defenders shut down very well and both sets of players made mistakes at times simply in trying to keep a high tempo. In the end, two good, well matched sides basically cancelled themselves out. Guernsey fans must have poured a celebration Creme de Menthe.

Bedfont edged it in the first half - we spent too much time in our half - but second half I thought we edged it. One goal would have settled it and it could have gone either way, but frankly neither side deserved to win or lose it. Our closest effort may well have been one that came off the shin of a defender as the ball came loose at the edge of the 6 yard box, going just wide of the post in the second half. Willo had a couple of well-struck long range efforts but both went too high. Several other half chances but not too much that sticks in the mind from either team.

Impressed again by the workrate, power and attitude of Josh Daniels, and from the excellent defensive unit I have to pick out Nathan Stamp, who had a tough job marking their winger, which he did terrifically well and still had opportunity to do good stuff coming forward and delivering free kicks.

A game we wanted and probably needed to win to put pressure on Bedfont's second place, but I imagine we all went there happy to settle for a point. I was happy to leave the place - the combination of the noise of the aircraft behind us, a chilly night and the one or two locals presumably out on day parole, didn't make it conducive to watching a decent game of football. But credit to both sets of players - a good battle and no handbags (apart from the ref...).

Strange game at Molesy last night, even first half where both teams' defences looked a little suspect in the first half with both sides looking like they could score with every attack! Went in 3-2 down, thought we were the better side in the 2nd half but Molesy did have a couple of chances too, we got an equaliser and finished 3-a-piece. Ref was ok but did pretty much refuse to talk to anyone, oh and I hit the bar from 35 yards out (approx)....honestly. All the best to Molesey for their run in.

That was some strike from 35++ yards out - I thought it was in, as did everyone else in the ground :o

Strange game at Molesy last night, even first half where both teams' defences looked a little suspect in the first half with both sides looking like they could score with every attack! Went in 3-2 down, thought we were the better side in the 2nd half but Molesy did have a couple of chances too, we got an equaliser and finished 3-a-piece. Ref was ok but did pretty much refuse to talk to anyone, oh and I hit the bar from 35 yards out (approx)....honestly. All the best to Molesey for their run in.

That was some strike from 35++ yards out - I thought it was in, as did everyone else in the ground :o

Haha cheers Manors, 1 goal a season me and I'm yet to notch (for my team anyway) so gota try and make it special! Would never be able to do it again in a million years though unfortunately.