Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

congrats to bedfont sports for securing top 3 finish

Bruno

Its like this:

if 2 teams come down from step 4 which is still currently possible then Guildford get promoted that leaves an odd number in the division.

They will then either relegate only 2 teams and promote 3 or relegate 3 teams and only promote 2 so it's a bit up in the air at the moment.

Edited by frustin

massive achievment for the club i feel very proud as skipper to have played for this club from their start in senior football to now technically gaining promotion to the premier . the bamfords are a joy to work with all three of them i personally give my all to any club i play for an they are exactly the same they live an breath it !!!!

we'll continue our fight for the title tuesday at home to hw an hope guernsey drop points or break the rules again lol ;)

Ah I'm filling up Newbs ! Where's that hanky .............lol !!!

i know mate i was welling up myself lol

did the same with lammas shame we couldnt go up when we won it two years on trot a few seasons ago but as they say footballs a funny ol game

Congratulations to all at Bedfont, looking forward to the game at home this month. All of the players now have FA rulebooks in their back pockets so hopefully no more slip ups. :ban:

i know mate i was welling up myself lol

did the same with lammas shame we couldnt go up when we won it two years on trot a few seasons ago but as they say footballs a funny ol game

Would love to see you win the league,win the next two games and see if Guernsey can handle it.

newby in the prem bet all left mids are s**tting it

Well done to all at Sports, it takes a lot of character, spirit and hard work after narrowly missing out last year to bounce back with such a fantastic season.

Look forward to renewing our rivalry next season ...

Well done Bedfont Sports, look forward to the clash of the big two on the 24th. The Lane will be roockin!