Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WEALDSTONE AWAY SATURDAY 14TH APRIL 2012

Slightly harsh, Eastside.

About 60 there, I'd say.

More than some clubs in your position would bring. Less than some others, obviously.

The 15 or 20 in the choir did OK vocally.

Is a mite disappointing for an important game. Not a difficult one to get to by Underground. Just the one change. Upminster/Hornchurch to Earl's Court and then Piccadilly Line from Earl's Court to Ruislip.

Expect 250-300 Stones for the rematch.

Get those sausages in for the hotdogs in good numbers.

I went Upminster to Fenchurch Street, short walk to Aldgate and direct from there on the Metropolitan line (Uxbridge branch). Is your route quicker? (Wouldn't have worked this weekend - no District line from Aldgate East to Earl's Court.)

Did like the St George's btw.

Think your route is probably quicker, Seven Tears, if you don't mind the short walk.

As for you, MarkBTFC... I think the last time you were at Wealdstone very late on in the campaign, with the season on the line, was when Stones were squatting at Northwood, maybe six years ago. (Time flies.) You were going well in a late surge and probably needed to win your last three for a play-off place; Stones needed points to stay up. I think it was 1-1, which just about cooked you. Midweek, I believe. You probably brought 60 odd as well, which isn't too bad if it was midweek.

Well done on the title, by the way - if I'm allowed to say that on here.

I have to say you've looked rubbish on the odd occasion I've seen you this term, but you've looked decent on others and have clearly been the best team overall. Excellent achievement, considering you lost your main gorilla falling through a balcony on the eve of the season, arguably your most consistent defender with a broken leg in the first few weeks, then that nasty incident with your keeper. (Glad to hear he's slowly on the mend.) As you don't have a budget on a par with those Lowestoft, Lewes and Carshalton allegedly started with, you deserve a lot of credit for nicking it.

Now please beat Lowestoft on the last day to prevent Stones fans having to skive off work and make a 250-mile round-trip on a Tuesday night in the play-off semi-final, there's a good lad.

Edited by Sepp Blattella