Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WEALDSTONE AWAY SATURDAY 14TH APRIL 2012

We have 5 spaces left on this coach.

If you would like to go,let me know asap

While billericay look to be clear favourites now,they are only one loss away from us being able to pounce on them but this game will be hard and we need all the support we can get.

Come on you urchins

Let's make sure we put the muscle on Jolly, seems he's doing the marathon on the 22nd, shame it's not this Sunday or he might have had other things on his mind..

Edited by paokman

How did you find out he was doing it Derek?

And won't it leave him too tired for their final playoff push (never mind the Golden Boot), they've got a midweek game before their last one too?

How did you find out he was doing it Derek?

And won't it leave him too tired for their final playoff push (never mind the Golden Boot), they've got a midweek game before their last one too?

Marathon info was on the Wealdstone website

I see Carlton won at the MCG, we had a tour of the stadium when we were last in OZ in 2006, really impressive. Was Tuohy on the winning side?

I fancy going back there next year but the wife fancies South Africa, and she normally gets what she wants.

Just had a look at the AFL site and saw that Zach Tuohy was on the winning side. An omen for tomorrow?

Edited by paokman

First post said 1100 Rob so that's changed now then?

I predict someone's buggered SatNav will be to blame for the amount of money you'll be spending in the clubhouse bar at Wealdstone.

11:00?

I realise western civilisation is different world for you lot and a treat like visiting a cosmopolitan environment such as Ruislip should understandably be treated as a Grand Day Out. However, even as someone who'd make any resident of South Essex show a passport and take a citizenship test before crossing the M11/A406 boundary, I think you're making a meal of this.

Is Mark Thatcher navigating, perhaps?

Please purchase as much alcohol as you feel you need at the Vale.

It will ease the pain of defeat.

Gotta be Norwich losing we watch.

Fair dos, lads.

Good amount of cash over the bar.

Cheers!

Good performance on the pitch as well. More than a shade unlucky to go away with nothing. Probably looked the better team on balance.

Someone needs a word with young Mr. Hayles.

Launched into a volley of expletives at a lino, at a range of about two yards, when he didn't get a throw. Looked the correct decision to me. Some refs send players off for that. Under the Laws of the Game, all refs should send players off for that.

He then made a "[****!!****]" gesture at the home fans. Disguised it quite well - low down and near his, ummm, well, the appropriate part of his anatomy for such a gesture.

Two minutes later the lino he'd screamed at pulled him up for a foul throw.

How surprising.

Things like that tend to happen if you scream at officials for very little reason.

"Is it coz I is idiot?"

Yep.

See you all at Bridge Avenue on May 1st.