Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Indepence Day Ghana !

Dear Mr Norfolk it is good to see you have taken the dip into the waters of our great forum. What teams do you support. I support Manchester City and Ampthill.

Hello Mr. err... err.. can I call you Mr. God for short? I used to support Akwantufo Dokroyewa, but to be honest they were so crap I've given up - their goal celebrations just didn't have rhythm at all. :blk_md_wht:

If you can recommend another team I could check out, with a view to supporting them, I would really appreciate it. Who knows, maybe we could start a charity, all get together and invest in them...

Edited by Norfolk & Good

Dear Mr Norfolk it is good to see you have taken the dip into the waters of our great forum. What teams do you support. I support Manchester City and Ampthill.

Hello Mr. err... err.. can I call you Mr. God for short? I used to support Akwantufo Dokroyewa, but to be honest they were so crap I've given up - their goal celebrations just didn't have rhythm at all. :blk_md_wht:

If you can recommend another team I could check out, with a view to supporting them, I would really appreciate it. Who knows, maybe we could start a charity, all get together and invest in them...

Good morning Mr Norfolk & Good, would it be alright if I called you Mr No I think I like that it is like a James Bond baddie and it is shorter than writing Mr Norfolk & Good. My friends do call me Mr Eze if they are short of breath or their fingers are tired of typing. They pronounce it as E-zee which is just like me I am very easy or I have been told that. I support Manchester City and Ampthill and I have seen that Manchester City are struggling so maybe they have run out of money but I am afraid that I am strapped for the cash at the moment after buying Little Eze Football Manager this last Christmas, he hasnt got the playstation yet but just the game to start him off and if he does not get tired of it Mrs Eze and I will buy him the playstation for next christmas if the shop is doing well.

My first day on this forum and the first thing I see is this. I'm confused.

I amz not your famouz 'english happy chappy' Mr Nofucz. So i vil not be velcomingz uonz herez juzt yetz. I havz had a terrible timez siz veekendz. I buyz zi new germansheperdz puppie and vont to takez it fo zi famouz english pastimes of zi dogginz valk. I lookz inz Mr Ezey shops Vindow and see advertz for zi Dogginz andz callz zi number, A kind woman tellz me to be inzi woodz at 5pmz for zi dogginz walkies. I getz zer viv my puppie andz guezz vot. No dogginz walken takinz place, Zen a woman knoock onzicar Vindow andz accuse me of beingz a Budgie smuggler. I say i dontz understandz english very vell. So she pointz to my knickerbokerz. So i lookenside my knickerbockerz to provez to her iamznot smugglingz no Budgie. Butzven i look i findz a smallz oneyed poizonouz snake. I ams terriefiedz of snakez so i grabz it aroundz zi neck quickly and try to strangle zi living daylightz outofz it. Zen zi Vomen say she undercover Bobby andz arrezt me. It ist good Mr Olafabi Ding dong raize my Bail from zi traffic Varden benevolentz fund and i amz a free man zis night again.

Edited by Pink Panther

Hey Mr Pink Panther (Can I call you Pants for short?) I'm not sure where you come from but over here in England the name you gave me sounds rude. I can understand that being a foreigner you don't speak English so well, so MAYBE IT WILL HELP IF I SHOUT?????

Dear Mr. Godwinchukwuma, have you thought about buying the wind-up Playstation? I think someone in Ghana developed a way of attaching the handle to a bicycle - you know those things with 2 wheels that you can't give parking tickets to? Maybe you could look into it and give little Eze an early present. I'm sure he would really like a wind-up.

It is good of you to worry about Little Eze Mr No or perhaps I should call you Mr No It All but please call Little Eze by his proper name with a capital L because it is his name and he will get a bit upset and think it rude which it is also rude to SHOUT but perhaps you are new to these forum boards and do not have thousands of postings to your name but I have been told it is very rude.

It is funny but you do not seem to No what you are talking about and this is maybe because you do not read enough about a subject before holding forth which is also a bit rude, it is like interrupting on peoples conversation but maybe this will be your strength Mr No It All but I am not a traffic warden like Mr Ola and Mr Pink so please address your No It All traffic warden remarks to them. I am looking forward to seeing some more of your strong points as you will No Doubt be giving us the benefit of. Mr Ola and Mr Pink will look forward to them too.

Mr Nofucz you canz call me Mr Pinksfor short because i alvays chase zi Pink unlike some on here who prefer zi Brown.(haha, sorry i makez zi German joke, zi german izt known throughout your Europe for our comedy. infactz zis jokey i just tell izt zo funny it just makenzme cream inz my pantz). Also Ninkanpoopen!! you dontz have to shoutz for i cannotz hear you through zi computer. I go to new anglish, iglish. english class to learnz your luggage. language butter better. i havz improved alotz.

• 2 weeks later...

Pleaze pleaze pleaze Can Mr Ola andz Mr Ezy helps me with my English Language evening class Home workz?

1- Zi cleaner comez to my office each day to cleanze zi office and vipe away the Cockwebs.-What ist Cockwebs?

2- Mr Rhoades is a Nutcase? Vot ist old nutcase?

3. The man at zi Bar say he wants to Backscuttle zi barmaid. What is Back scuttle zi barmaid meanz?

i thank ypu in advamce.