Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorking FC

Ah of course that was the game when the ref (who's from Windsor you know) decided he'd have a long chat with Keith Scott during the 2nd half which must have contributed a couple of minutes to the added time!

We've had him 4 times now and that ref usually ends up having a bit of a social with Keith and Jim at some stage.....

Ah of course that was the game when the ref (who's from Windsor you know) decided he'd have a long chat with Keith Scott during the 2nd half which must have contributed a couple of minutes to the added time!

We've had him 4 times now and that ref usually ends up having a bit of a social with Keith and Jim at some stage.....

I never said that he's from Windsor and never said that he was being biased towards Windsor FC (as per my earlier post) I even said it wasn't Windsor FC fault if you read back.

All I did say was that he had very poor time keeping and unfortunately for us a team scrapping for every point they can get let 2 of your goals in during the refs added on time in both halves.

Speaking to him after the game he failed to be able to explain where he got the extra minutes from.

Im sure if you had of been in our shoes you would of been as disappointed with the situation as we was.

OK Newby, I hear what you are saying. In that case, please remind everyone who Dorking's last opponents were?

In response to Frustin and the claims that Windsor's winner against Mole Valley SCR was in the 97th minute, I would like to point out that the League Bulletin issued the following day had the winning goal time as 90+3.

Hard question to answer that ill pass an talk about windsor instead as thats what you are doing ........bore off

I believe that Rother was referring to the irrelevance that is NG regarding the referee's home town which Windsor Sec commented on. That game was not one of that particular referee's finest. Do you remember the brilliant one handed save on the line by your left back?

My recollection was that your lot scored two blinding goals while your keeper had a worldy for much of the game. I have to say that it was great entertainment.

I believe that Rother was referring to the irrelevance that is NG regarding the referee's home town which Windsor Sec commented on. That game was not one of that particular referee's finest. Do you remember the brilliant one handed save on the line by your left back?

My recollection was that your lot scored two blinding goals while your keeper had a worldy for much of the game. I have to say that it was great entertainment.

I do recall the hand ball incident which again was a poor decision on the ref's part but a great save ;)

It was a cracking game but a point a piece would have been fair but that's football :)

Just to reiterate what Prog Ed suggested - I wasn't taking issue with you at all Frustin!

I don't think that ref explains anything much - he just smiles sweetly as he goes about his business mystifying everyone in the ground for 90 minutes... (or 104 minutes as the case may be).

OK Newby, I hear what you are saying. In that case, please remind everyone who Dorking's last opponents were?

In response to Frustin and the claims that Windsor's winner against Mole Valley SCR was in the 97th minute, I would like to point out that the League Bulletin issued the following day had the winning goal time as 90+3.

Hard question to answer that ill pass an talk about windsor instead as thats what you are doing ........bore off

:unsure: If anyone else needs some help here...

http://www.translationsoftware.org/

The ref had the goal down as the 95th minute, the Windsor fan I spoke to had it down as the 96th so I wouldn't exactly say because the league Bulletin says it was the 93rd that is is correct and everyone else is wrong.

Plus the fact that I was there and timed the 1st and 2nd half on my iPhone means that from what your saying it must be faulty lol

Frustin,take your iPhone back,and Get 2 watches,very unreliable timepieces iPhones,never see a Ref. using one.

The ref had the goal down as the 95th minute, the Windsor fan I spoke to had it down as the 96th so I wouldn't exactly say because the league Bulletin says it was the 93rd that is is correct and everyone else is wrong.

Plus the fact that I was there and timed the 1st and 2nd half on my iPhone means that from what your saying it must be faulty lol

Father Time can you please sort the time out ......at least we've established that it was an injury time goal..........lol !!!.

Edited by NICE GUY

OK Newby, I hear what you are saying. In that case, please remind everyone who Dorking's last opponents were? In response to Frustin and the claims that Windsor's winner against Mole Valley SCR was in the 97th minute, I would like to point out that the League Bulletin issued the following day had the winning goal time as 90+3.
The ref had the goal down as the 95th minute, the Windsor fan I spoke to had it down as the 96th so I wouldn't exactly say because the league Bulletin says it was the 93rd that is is correct and everyone else is wrong. Plus the fact that I was there and timed the 1st and 2nd half on my iPhone means that from what your saying it must be faulty lol
Father Time can you please sort the time out ......at least we've established that it was an injury time goal..........lol !!!.

Was that ment to say Frustin Time :) it was more like extra time than injury time lol

Edited by frustin

Frustin,take your iPhone back,and Get 2 watches,very unreliable timepieces iPhones,never see a Ref. using one.

well his 2 watches were reliably unreliable. I was thinking the ref should use an Iphone but mybe he would be better with an Ipad cos his eyesight was awful ;)

Frustin,take this scenario,your team is 1-0 down,by your i Phone,time is up.You are deflated,he adds more time on,7 minutes to be precise,are you berating him for doing so,when by your reckoning it should only be 2 minutes.Your team scores with the very last kick of the game to secure a point.YOU ARE OVER THE MOON,ARE YOU NOT.GREAT REF GOES THE SHOUT.

Frustin,take this scenario,your team is 1-0 down,by your i Phone,time is up.You are deflated,he adds more time on,7 minutes to be precise,are you berating him for doing so,when by your reckoning it should only be 2 minutes.Your team scores with the very last kick of the game to secure a point.YOU ARE OVER THE MOON,ARE YOU NOT.GREAT REF GOES THE SHOUT.

When that happens I will let you know how I feel but because its only happened against us I only know how this side of the fence feels.

sorry to go off topic but Dorking fc won yesterday.....

Same position in the League, but the safety-zone on points and games i/h has improved dramatically, Jeff.

I wouldnt worry about the league table JR , the current side wouldnt be in that position.

Only a few personnel changes from the sides/squads that lost 9/10 but a massive difference in terms of competing all over the pitch, knowing what you're meant to do, and those near you.

When we beat Egham a few weeks ago, the clubhouse after was like a morgue, one player said hey guys we won you know..

thats how flat the side was.

Job nowhere near done yet, but a good pre season , keeping most of this squad together and developing a few u18s means we can all look forward to a decent season.

I wouldnt worry about the league table JR , the current side wouldnt be in that position.

Only a few personnel changes from the sides/squads that lost 9/10 but a massive difference in terms of competing all over the pitch, knowing what you're meant to do, and those near you.

When we beat Egham a few weeks ago, the clubhouse after was like a morgue, one player said hey guys we won you know..

thats how flat the side was.

Job nowhere near done yet, but a good pre season , keeping most of this squad together and developing a few u18s means we can all look forward to a decent season.

DFC Match report here:-

http://www.clubwebsi.../report/3027491

Edited by Big J R