Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorking FC

I think every member of every team on here will blame the officials at certain times with certain results.

I know I do.

When we lost to windsor at home they scored the winner in the 97th minute, it was laughable I think the ref would have played all night untill they scored.

Of course it wasnt Windsor's fault but I do feel if your down the bottom you dont seem to get the decisions and thats not sour grapes it's just how its looked this season.

I think every member of every team on here will blame the officials at certain times with certain results.

I know I do.

When we lost to windsor at home they scored the winner in the 97th minute, it was laughable I think the ref would have played all night untill they scored.

Of course it wasnt Windsor's fault but I do feel if your down the bottom you dont seem to get the decisions and thats not sour grapes it's just how its looked this season.

Frust, if I recall rightly, that referee lives in Windsor !

I know I do.

NG - You wouldn't be inferring anything 'naughty', would you ??

B)

IS the WINDSORs managers job safe if they fail to get promotion?

Well, I didn't see him smile much Tuesday evening !

Ha ha BJR ....Whallop !

If Windsor do not get promotion or win anything on the budget they have questions must be asked. As I said before, on that type of budget, a team should be pushing for Ryman/Southern Div 1 promotion let alone CCL !!!!

Lets not forget Guildfords budget is very good as well ! I just don't know where they get the funds from, its not thru' the turnstiles ! Now I've heard that Raynor is helping to front up the money after all, if Moses Spencer has just joined them after being released from Farnboro (altho' I don't think he's played for them). Chertsey, Bedfont he's gotta be on a fair whack I would imagine + £100 bracket ! More so for their star strikers and of course BT Gibbs so I would have thought £1200 a week if not more ! Raynors job should be okay tho'

Edited by NICE GUY

Ha ha BJR ....Whallop !

If Windsor do not get promotion or win anything on the budget they have questions must be asked. As I said before, on that type of budget, a team should be pushing for Ryman/Southern Div 1 promotion let alone CCL !!!!

Lets not forget Guildfords budget is very good as well ! I just don't know where they get the funds from, its not thru' the turnstiles ! Now I've heard that Raynor is helping to front up the money after all, if Moses Spencer has just joined them after being released from Farnboro (altho' I don't think he's played for them). Chertsey, Bedfont he's gotta be on a fair whack I would imagine + £100 bracket ! More so for their star strikers and of course BT Gibbs so I would have thought £1200 a week if not more ! Raynors job should be okay tho'

1st and 2nd BOTH spend a decent amount on players.Moses Spencer will be exactly as you have said £100+,but hey!!!

Who cares?

Its the individuals club choice

PAY OR DONT PAY!!!

Likewise a player can choose!

PLAY OR DONT PLAY!!

Simples!!!

JUst a thought!

Will Windsor want to prove a point when they play The Champions?

A bit of pride! Perhaps? Of course they will!

Look at the bright side of Windsor NOT going up..(maybe not too bright for the manager).............plenty of coffers in the away clubs pockets!

Plenty of burgers -teas-coffees bought!!

Happy Days!!!!

No offence to the Windsor clan..........

For someone who claims to know a lot about football your lack of knowledge regarding the appointment of a referee doing a game involving a team from his place of residence is alarming - it's a good job no one listens to or believes a word you say.

Ha ha phew ! There's me thinking you was going to comment..................MASSIVE CHOMP COULDN'T RESIST IT ....thanks Windsor Sec you've made my day ......lol !!!!

B'lige Me !

First it was Guernsey bashing this season, now it's Windsor bashing !

Next it'll be.....................................

(answers on a F.I.F.A. ballot paper, to..........)

OK Newby, I hear what you are saying. In that case, please remind everyone who Dorking's last opponents were?

In response to Frustin and the claims that Windsor's winner against Mole Valley SCR was in the 97th minute, I would like to point out that the League Bulletin issued the following day had the winning goal time as 90+3.

OK Newby, I hear what you are saying. In that case, please remind everyone who Dorking's last opponents were?

In response to Frustin and the claims that Windsor's winner against Mole Valley SCR was in the 97th minute, I would like to point out that the League Bulletin issued the following day had the winning goal time as 90+3.

The ref had the goal down as the 95th minute, the Windsor fan I spoke to had it down as the 96th so I wouldn't exactly say because the league Bulletin says it was the 93rd that is is correct and everyone else is wrong.

Plus the fact that I was there and timed the 1st and 2nd half on my iPhone means that from what your saying it must be faulty lol

Oh and I forgot to add that although u was by far the better team on the day and created more clear cut chances you scored your 1st goal in the refs (make it up as you go along) added on time in the 1st half too lol ;)

But you already know that cos you was there ;)

Edited by frustin