Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch concord

I think they are a nice club and when they concentrate on playing football, they can be a really good side (they outplayed us in the cup eariler in the season).

My only problem with them is the constant complaining about decisions which is clearly being used as a deliberate tactic.I think that players from every club complains, they however use it as part of their game plan. I think long term the refs will eventually wise up to this so it will eventually become counter-productive.

And I always enjoy my chat about athletics/kiss with Katiekins Cowley

(she was surprised I wasn't in my usual attire btw)

Oi Annifer

It is a twitter rumour so hopefully not true but think it may be

Think That Is True mate, Rick Did Post a picture on Twitter of Reiss's Foot https://twitter.com/#!/RickieHayles/status/176397171967537152/photo/1

Agree With rob, Anderson has been Rock At The back this Season, Hayles the Same, Styles Has Been a Great Captain all Season, Havent Seen Much of Love, Sound a Great Player Though...

Fingers crossed he's gunna be alright. I cant see him playing tommorrow so who would you go at the back

I would go for

Anderson

Love

Hayles

Styles

Haven't seen love play, dunno where he plays either so maybe him or spencer right back always does well