Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY 3rd. MARCH: PREM DIV UPDATES.

is that ruggles who was at frimley now at sheerwater ?

More like his brother Phil, back from NZ

Correct Green fingers but we have all three with us now

Well at least Mum & Dad can support the same team :) Good luck with your escape plan Cookie (& YV) - Phil will be a great asset in your fight.

They were there Saturday Green fingers say hello to watto for me and how's he doing?

Well at least Mum & Dad can support the same team :) Good luck with your escape plan Cookie (& YV) - Phil will be a great asset in your fight.

"As has been reported elsewhere this afternoon, Guernsey FC learned earlier today that one of its players who played in the 2-0 victory over CB Hounslow United on Saturday had been suspended from Saturday-league football following him being sent off in a Guernsey Priaulx League game whilst playing for his local club, Northerners AC on Friday 10 February. GFC was unaware of this and also of the start of the two game suspension with effect from Friday 2 March, hence his inclusion in the team on Saturday. Upon becoming aware, GFC informed the Combined Counties League today and expect to receive a three point deduction and fine at the league's management committee meeting this evening. A more detailed press release will follow."

http://www.channelonline.tv/channelonline/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=498495

Edited by LMB

They were there Saturday Green fingers say hello to watto for me and how's he doing?

Sore back but still smiling ;)

Different Rules in Guernsey then,likening the Priaux League to C.C.L.Standard,how dare they.Yours truly had a lot to do with the Rule change that was imposed,regards Clubs not being aware of a ban,as an excuse.When I DEFEATED THEM,yes the F.A. after a 3 day protest outside their Soho Square offices.Mark Ives,such a nice chap NOT,called the Plod,to have me removed.A 2 game ban for 2 yellows is not written into c.c.l. football is it.

Dorking folded a bit when we got ahead of them a few weeks back. Pity as they looked good up until we scored. With the clubs at the bottom picking up they could be in trouble but for what its worth I think there are only two going down. Yes teams could transfer over but I doubt we'll see anyone come down to Step Five for the umpteenth year in a row, so there will be a reprieve at the bottom. Right now who knows but if form continues then Banstead and Dorking must be starting to look over their shoulders a bit more frequently right now. Also, what has happened to Badshot Lea? Have there been changes there?

Our boys produced a great performance on Saturday in winning at Hanworth Villa. They hit a post after 41 but a great advantage by the ref led to a really good move finished off into the top corner just before half time, and although our other two goals were in the last ten minutes, we had other chances too and thoroughly deserved the win on the day.

I just want to work out how it is that we can get a win and a draw over HV this season who score eight twice against Sandhurst. But can we ever beat Sandhurst though? I suppose that's football!

Yes ''In the Know'' what has happened to Badshot Lea ? Again, another season of massive underachievement especially with the budget they have, it astounds me, something cannot be right there ?

Different Rules in Guernsey then,likening the Priaux League to C.C.L.Standard,how dare they.Yours truly had a lot to do with the Rule change that was imposed,regards Clubs not being aware of a ban,as an excuse.When I DEFEATED THEM,yes the F.A. after a 3 day protest outside their Soho Square offices.Mark Ives,such a nice chap NOT,called the Plod,to have me removed.A 2 game ban for 2 yellows is not written into c.c.l. football is it.

You need to get your facts right Smudgy, firstly the rules are the same here as anwhere else, the likening of Priaulx to CCL was imposed on Guernsey Football by the FA.

Two game ban is correct for two yellow cards, if its your 2nd red of the season.

Clearly HV had nothing to play for Ed ;)

Spot on Kroonntzz ! E&E looking over their shoulder hovering above the relegation zone, they needed the win more than Hanworth Villa !

What remarkable insight for someone who wasn't at the game!

Instead of insulting my club he now insults Hanworth Villa instead. No wonder he keeps his identity secret.

By the way NG, the smilie from Krooner meant he was joking. It was a hook and I think he got his fish! LOL!

Clearly HV had nothing to play for Ed ;)

Spot on Kroonntzz ! E&E looking over their shoulder hovering above the relegation zone, they needed the win more than Hanworth Villa !

What remarkable insight for someone who wasn't at the game!

Instead of insulting my club he now insults Hanworth Villa instead. No wonder he keeps his identity secret.

By the way NG, the smilie from Krooner meant he was joking. It was a hook and I think he got his fish! LOL!

Well excuse me know it all. How have I insulted ''your'' club (chairman, owner!) and Hanworth Villa ? Explain that to me. Read my comments more carefully dear ''Epic Master'' all I said is that E&E are looking over their shoulder hovering above the relegation zone, they needed the win more than Hanworth Villa..........well isn't that true ! Apologies accepted in due course, anyway E&E I thought you blocked my posts.....lol !!!

For the same reason as above, E&E will beat Molesey tonight 'cos they have more to play for to keep away from the relegation zone unless they have another 3 points deducted of course..............ha ha !!!