Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY 3rd. MARCH: PREM DIV UPDATES.

Bedfont 1 Eversley 0

Went over there with many missing players so decided to be tight at the back. This worked last year there and we looked to have done enough until the 94 min when the ball was smashed in from a cross. Slightly harsh as we kept Bedfont to very few real chances. The ones they did have our 17 year old youth keeper and the cross bar saved us. Savs first appearance this season for the last 30 mins. Good luck to Bedfont year season. The top 3 are pretty much sorted now if we all honest.

Egham 2 horley 1.

Got to say I thought egham were good today, kept the ball well and all worked hard. I think possibly best team weve played.

saying that we could of nicked a draw as we created some good chances.

dont like to say it and I hope some egham fans agree I thought the officials especially the ref was awful.

but good luck to egham for rest of season.

Be Careful if you visit Egham the try to rip you of and change you high prices for away fans. £9 for a OAP and a child.

Then read in the Clubhouse its £3 OAP and kids under 18 free :angry:

If that was the case? You personally made it in known to the powers that be,and asked for a Refund,YES/NO

Camberley Town 9-0 Dorking

Abject performance by Chicks, just how did they beat Egham last week? With a much changed Cambo side having lost several key players (Cornell, Mepham, Griffiths etc) and with last week's Chicks win, I was expecting a well contested close game. Dorking conceded after about 2 minutes and never looked back! Impressed with Barclay for Cambo, caused problems all afternoon.

In the last 3 games I've filmed featuring Chicks, the stats stand at L3, F1, A21.....

can only assume this side wasnt the one that beat egham.

Team was: Coles, Cox, Currie, Philpot, Dunning, Edwards, Oliver, Reid, Craig Duffell, Kimble, Ramsey.

Egham v Horley Good Game for us do agree Ref was poor but not the Worst ive seen HTFC! Thought our player was going to get Egham,s first Red of the Season but the Ref Gave a Yellow think the tackle that caused the problem was a booking It did look funny from where i was stood a 6ft bloke and our small leftback squaring up to each other The Sub Jupp is a bit of a kicker always seems to try put himself a bit when he comes on. Good luck to you at Horley as you are a good club and we the Egham support always like to play you as the games are Quite eventfull

Croydon carried on where they left off Wednesday with another decent performance, with 6 changes from the horley game it was never in doubt. 3 good team goals in 1st half finished off a very poor Banstead side who were never at the races. To be fair Banstead where a little better in 2nd half and for me there subs we're there more commited players and should of started. The game was killed off late on when Croydon subs combined with young ryan fowler still only 16 sent in a corner which was meet by the head of lewi Longhurst who then volleyed the rebound into the top corner. This game just goes to show the strength in depth now at Croydon with ollie hunt and bugzy starting today and playing there 1st 90 mins in a while and were both outstanding

Hate to say it TSF but the problem was no balls for a fight. I will exchuse the No 4 who was the only one for me to show any appetite for any battles. On this showing Dorking will be relegated and I hope for their sake it was just a bad day for them.

Cove were poor today v Molesey who deserved the win. For the second time in a couple of weeks we have a ref not turn up luckily Molesey provided an assistant unfortunately the ref was awful for both sides and before anyone jumps on this it's nothing to do with our loss as I said Molesey were the better side just very frustrating at this level of football to have no ref considering clubs pick up fines for petty things such as not using subs boards

Camberley 9 v 0 Dorking.

Yes that one sided, Yes Camberley played well. Yes Dorking were that poor and if that is the squad relegation looms.

Best bit. Camberleys third goal. Great move and the finish squirmed under the keeper and crossed the line by a yard. Keeper hauls it back but AR give it. A certain Mr Buckland shouts at the keeper did it go in. No sayd the keeper. Dreadful. Take it on the chin son you should have saved it !!!

Is it true a lot of cambo players have left and most have gone to Frimley with the old ass manager?

Bedfont 1 Eversley 0

Went over there with many missing players so decided to be tight at the back. This worked last year there and we looked to have done enough until the 94 min when the ball was smashed in from a cross. Slightly harsh as we kept Bedfont to very few real chances. The ones they did have our 17 year old youth keeper and the cross bar saved us. Savs first appearance this season for the last 30 mins. Good luck to Bedfont year season. The top 3 are pretty much sorted now if we all honest.

Was at eversley res game today they have got some very good young players down there

Be Careful if you visit Egham the try to rip you of and change you high prices for away fans. £9 for a OAP and a child.

Then read in the Clubhouse its £3 OAP and kids under 18 free :angry:

If that was the case? You personally made it in known to the powers that be,and asked for a Refund,YES/NO

Yes and got abuse for it

Bedfont 1 Eversley 0

Seemed eversley came for a draw we were camped in your half for 2nd 45 chances went begging we nicked it at the end isolated baker up top an he only had one chance 2 nd half that our keeper saved well a deserved win imo

Hi Carthorse i do the gate at Egham and im sorry that you think that we were trying to rip you off i didn,t do gate today as i was late but i will get to the bottom of this on Tue,s and if we Egham have charged you to much i will be happy to reinburse you as soon as poss.

not going to lie newby. if we were offered a draw before the game we would have grabbed it with the players we had missing.No excuses from us though. Bedfont were the better side and deserved the win but when you get to the 94 min at 0 0 you are gutted to lose.Some good points though with Baker first game back since Guernsey and our youth keeper played well and didnt look out of place. Your number 9 was a good player.didnt work hard but you couldnt take the ball off him.Also is turner a cb now. Bedfont looked a decent side who will do well in prem. Most have played together for a while and it shows. We will get there.

Carthorse - why did it take the query from Smudge to admit that the refund you were due was paid to you immediately by the club secretary, Danny Bennett.? Perhaps you intended blackening our name initially, probably because we had just done the double over your club. We charge £6 for Adults and £3 for Seniors. Not all clubs let kids in for free; we have had this policy for many years. I heard no abuse from anyone. I was standing by the entrance, having just written the team details on the board. As you can see from the response by Egg & Ham it is never our intention to overcharge anyone and if we do it is only by mistake. We are sorry for the mistake and hope that, on reflection, you will feel less antagonistic towards us if you should choose to visit in the future.

Edited by tempestward

Yellowboar let's be fair all clubs have players missing. Bedfont had 2 centrebacks out hence Adam turner at the back. This was Stuarts first full game back from a long lay off. George upfront missing and the speedy winger aston you can also throw into that young jack beadle (youth player) who is a big talent. Ther was also the skipper Sean (groin) out so we could say six as well.

What is disappointing is that you guys can still get promotion but hey Ho each to their own. I thought bedfont dominated from start to finish and deserved the win. It should have been more cfortable but I thought Eversley as a unit were superb and savage has worked well with the guys. However I thought Gav and jack were brilliant in the middle and Joe,sammi, jack, cookie, and Jordan all could have scored. The second half bedfont were very much on top and crated some great chances. In the end Bedfont got their rewardss.

Great to see baker back as well top player. Good luck rest of season gents

Splinter out 

What was disappointing