Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Ground in The Press

Windsor Rebel

I understand that there will be copies of the questionnaire at tomorrows home game too...

We have an opportunity that we must all get involved with .. take copies give them to work mates and family .. they know how

important this is for you ! and the important thing is that this will be truly a community project to benefit this part of the town

which has been lacking... over the years ... Its good for all of the Town too ... something to be very very proud of !

Come on the people of Slough ... be positive and support this opportunity.

For the people of Slough.

Remember this was fully supported by all parties in Slough ..working together to make this happen.

THANK YOU !

chris s personally

Edited by chris sliski

Been to see the plans looks fantastic in 3D.

Steve Easterbrook and all parties involved deserve great credit in putting this development together now we the fans must do all we can to get this project up and running.

Filling in the questionaire is top priority.

I intend to go down there tomorrow afternoon to have a look at these fantastic plans, and fill in one of the questionarires, unless someone can tell me where on the Arborpark website the questionaire is, as I did have a look but somehow couldn't find it

Theres a host of information now available on www.arbourpark.com for those interested.

Tom, Is it possible to put a link to the Arbour Park web-site on the home page so people could just click on it when they visit the Slough web-site to get any up-dates?

bump

My understanding Rowan is that the sale of the houses will fund the entire development so it is cost neutral as far as Slough Council is concerned. That means not one penny of tax payers money is going into the scheme yet everyone in the town gets facilities that can be used by all.

Ian will be totally right ! The sale of the houses will generate some money for the stadium, also the important thing it will actually make money for Slough Council as the land will be sold for development and a price will be paid by the housing company ..

so money will be generated also, this has not been given away the market price will be paid !

And also when the site was first identified , all parties agreed this would be an ideal location for STFC and also that the other parties involved , St Joseph's school and the local community would benefit , but also the target of more housing to be built would be met along with a good outcome for this derelict school (apart from the west wing) section being used in the last 5 years.

chris s personally .. refer to :

www.arbourpark.com