Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congraulations to all at Guernsey F.C.

Smudge

It can be a long exhausting day - however once your out on the pitch thats all forgotten.

If we were to play again there in the cup it's defintley worth spending a bit extra and going out Friday night to get a good rest and then staying Sat night as well for some team bonding

It can be a long exhausting day - however once your out on the pitch thats all forgotten.

If we were to play again there in the cup it's defintley worth spending a bit extra and going out Friday night to get a good rest and then staying Sat night as well for some team bonding

Is that what you guys call a pi$$ up these days ?!

:bolt:

Currently in Queenstown New Zealand, & even tho due to my travels I was unable to play against the 'green lions' this season.

I celebrated with 3 Guernsey's fella's I am currently traveling with on the other side of the world.

Congrats to Guernsey on their promotion!

Well Done GFC,

Good Luck for the future, next season will be more of a challenge but you have proved thus far that you enjoy a challenge.

I think we have proved this season we can up our game when needed, beating 2 premier sides in the cup and beating Bedfont and Staines away comfortably has proved that.

Hopefully we can challenge for promotion next season. It will be tougher but I'm sure we can take our game up a notch, we have learnt a lot this season about playing week in week out in a competitive league. This season has been a learning curve for us and an awesome experience.