Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town 3 Cray 1

blue pilgrim

Good evening Troll of Upminster. I have seen the video clips of your goals and the celebrations are somewhat muted in comparison.

Another super performance against a very good side. The first 30 minutes were breathtaking and after they pulled a goal back we saw the game out very comfortably. We had a few good chances to increase the lead but hey ho we'll keep a few in the bank for next week.

A strange report on pitchero which said after Cray had pulled a goal back they held the upper hand for the rest of the game ! Am I wrong in saying that after their goal Brightly didn't have a shot to save ? and could probably had done as good a job sitting in a deckchair smoking a cigar.

COYB

Your not wrong NL, but we gave them the upper hand in areas where they could do no damage. As far as causing danger in the final third, I think it was 3-0 to us in the second half. In a way I was just as pleased with our play in that second half as I was with the first.

Wealdstone will be a bigger test - I thought they gave us a harder game than Hornchurch down at New Lodge, so lets hope they have an eye on the Trophy Semi Final the following week.

A strange report on pitchero which said after Cray had pulled a goal back they held the upper hand for the rest of the game ! Am I wrong in saying that after their goal Brightly didn't have a shot to save ? and could probably had done as good a job sitting in a deckchair smoking a cigar.

COYB

Yeah, so much so, that Dale complained to us after the game that he was getting bored playing between the sticks...lol.

Now that we have Murray'ed every performance for the rest of the season....

I thought we were superb and to be 3 - 1 at half time was nothing short of fantastic. And it's nice to gear the Blue Army again....

Nice pictures as well...if we can use 'em for the programme, I would be grateful...thanks

Of course you can use the pictures Gazza - please credit Stringbok Junior aka Holly Stringer - thanks