Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who needs Mourinho, we've got Lloydinho!!

Ian

get the impression Lloyd has actually bonded and got on well with the existing players. a high profile signing sometimes can bring bad feeling with the current players and the sense of the big name thinking their better than them. seems to me that Owusu has joined to help out his hometown club and give his all

big game for Anderson today as well as his signing has been overshadowed by postponements and Owusu signing. excited to see what he is capable of today and as said im fairly sure we will see Jerome from the start

also means we have forgotten the loss of Adam Martin fairly quickly. him leaving means big chances for Burgess and Logie particularly

Jerome Anderson looked quality. Was surprised by his slight frame,as had been expecting a striker with the stature of an Ansil Bushay/Marcus Richardson. Liked the fact that he was tricky and would take a player on. Jerome also looked like a player that could sit behind the front two, given his pace and slight of foot.Definitely a promising player,if his debut is anything to go by.

the way Anderson was with the ball sort of reminded me of Tyrone Seeley. defintely can see him playing on the wing when needed or as part of a 3 man attack definitely. something different for sure to what we already had

also no doubt in my mind that if he stays till the end of the season Owusu will grab a fair few goals. as others have said his first touch was insanely good. got the impression he snatched at the chances he had due to trying a bit too hard to impress. good signs from both players

I would have thought he's an ideal replacement for Sincs and would do some damage playing wide right for the three games Sincs is banned.

Good shout Ian, could have a similar impact out wide to that of Tyrone Sealey when Herron got injured a couple of seasons back!

Will SB gamble with it though? I'd imagine Burgess will come in for Sincs!