Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Trivial Pursuit

David Holden

With all due respect to big JR, this one has to be a trick question or something that is subjective. Clearly Mori don't have an outlet in every country, state, region and village in Africa from whom a definitive answer might be obtained.

How about Neil Armstrong's left foot 'cos more people watched whatever did on the T.V. than anything else?

O.K. Big JR. This question is beginning to bug me so much that I have converted my book 'The Rules of Trivial Pursuit on Canvey's Web-site' by D. Holden GNFC & bar on to a disc ready to do a Heybridge Swifts immediately to the Stewards once we get to the answer.

Most famous left foot?

It has to be an image that lots of people have seen and it can't be anything to do with sport.

Hilary/Tensing on top of the world?

Eros in Piccadilly Circus?

Italy?

Nope

and nope !

AFF. You're getting there. EVERYONE in the world has PROBABLY seen it, and yes, you are right, NOTHING to do with sport.

Shout when you want a small clue !

O.K. Big Jr. No clues for me, thanks all the same.

Another stab in the dark [if I am right, I am ready, nevertheless to put in a Heybridge Swifts to the Stewards]:

Orion's left foot.

That's the star constellation 'Orion', aka The Great Hunter.

AFF ! My abject apologies.

You were correct when you said Neil Armstrong !

BLAME IAN ! When I re-opened this thread, I was 'advised' there we 'NO NEW POSTS !'

I'm sure you've read many comments regarding the all new, all singing, all dancing site !

I assumed there had been no relevant posts, and I've just scrolled back !

Sorry chaps. I had almost forgotten this one. Another frantic week. The manager has been at the helm for 12 months today. 4 home league wins at Fortress Clarence Park in that period. Time for a vote of confidence, methinks.

Anyway. No problemo, Big Jr. I have noted this one in my diary, however.

Right. An easy one for FleetFanNo1USA:

In week 6 of the National Football League played over this last weekend, the oldest punter in the League and the oldest punt-returner in the League faced each other.

Name those OAPs, their ages [in years will do], their clubs and the final score in the match between the two. For a bonus point, who overtook Barry Sanders to become the sixth player in NFL history to rush for 100 yards 100 times in that same match?

Many apologies for tardiness once again.

As far as I can see the oldest Active Punter is Sean Landeta (Dob 6/1/62) which would make Tim Brown the oldest Punt returner ((DOB sometime in 1966).

That would make the match St Louis v Tampa Bay which SLR won 28-21

The only problem is that there was no 100 yeard rusher in that match.

Back to the Drawing board I suppose