Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Daish questions Fleet future

Loose

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: loosely

Anyway, we're hardly talking Premiership with the Fleet are we?

Blue Square Premiership?

And yes - IF those players left, there would be big holes left in the side - and you wouldn't expect the clubs to do as well wothout them, without re-investing the money in new players. Something that Liam was unable to do with MacPhee/Bostwick. Even the Akinde money was soaked up elsewhere.

Either way the buck always has a habit of stopping with the Manager. Liam must be bulletproof.

Either way the buck always has a habit of stopping with the Manager. Liam must be bulletproof.

How many managers are tho?

Not many, but Liam seems to be bringing it up which brings us back to "What is he saying and why?".

Personally, just an opinion but Mr Daish has had some very loyal support and I wouldn't begin to question his playing management skills but, maybe it is time for a fresh approach at the Fleet. Nothing stays the same forever.

Personally, just an opinion but Mr Daish has had some very loyal support and I wouldn't begin to question his playing management skills but, maybe it is time for a fresh approach at the Fleet. Nothing stays the same forever.

Problem is - what kind of man would want to work with EUFC/MyFC just now? Finances are in a right mess, budget cuts inevitable, not even sure if its a full or part-time position. And still there is this unknown spectre of PTT...

Problem is - what kind of man would want to work with EUFC/MyFC just now? Finances are in a right mess, budget cuts inevitable, not even sure if its a full or part-time position. And still there is this unknown spectre of PTT...

Someone cheap? smile

I always thought Liam Daish if anyone would have the nous to work with MyFC and PTT to his advantage but, only my opinion, I think he found it all a bit threatening. Someone with something to prove might have the energy and the vision.

To me it seems people wants to keep Daish more for sentimental reasons than real ones.

What is his salary anyways?

The club has to overcome a monthly operational deficit of around 65K in a fair short while.

The income side IS limited,mostly based on the fact that the club does not attract enough locals through the turnstiles at SR.

Well,if the income side is limited..there is only cost cutting left.

Sure..if Daish is prepared to take a huge paycut personally and at the same time see the player budget severly reduced..then he can stay if he wants.

But he most probably won