Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TONIGHT RESULTS

Butts

NLN - I don't think is was Nut who is/was their regular sponge man.

We know they can be fine as we have seen that when we played them away last year, but they seem to have a problem at our sh1thole of a ground.

You also have to question the example set when a committee member (their chairman I think) makes a point of walking on the pitch to 'say something' to one of our players.

IMO that is certainly not how committee members should conduct themselves.

tc was not me , not there for the game , so no comment from me

and i dont think our chairman was there either but cant be too sure , he certainly would not have come on the pitch , he is too lazy ............

as for wait till you come to our place i think you will find it was ayoung lad getting out of his pram ......

as for the lino i believe it was the same busy kent we had on saturday against nln side .

I knew it was not you Nut and as stated I said I thought it was your chairman. I am sure it was a committee member though.

I agree with you over the youngster's comments as well.

How often do you watch Staines now with your new job?