Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tom nite at Cobham...

Weeble

Originally Posted By: Weeble
And I am not fishing they did bottle it when they were at the top look at the league tables for Nov / Dec, points in front and games in hand...

Not hoping for a BITE then, Weebs ??

bolt

Hi Weebs,

My you're really trying hard to get a bite today aren't you.

Sorry won't be able to share a bovril with you tonight as I run a club for local mencap on a Tuesday night from March-December and I'm DJ ing a St Patricks Night disco . I'll give my mate a ring on his mobile to get the score .

May have the pleasure(of a bovril) next Thursday in our Surrey Senior Semi at Ashford ,which is the game my friend Alb is feeling so confident about .

Will see you soon but us E's have gone all gummy today on the biting front .... Sorry to diappoint.

eefc..Thats superb mate the stuff you do for Mencap..The Bovril will be another day..Also Alb ee's that was a great result V Sutton. I used to be at Ashford and have watched a few games there this season..They have had a very indifferent season and if you guys are at your best and they have their minds elsewhere..like trying to stay up..then who knows..It will be hard for me as I like clubs for our league to win in higher opposition games but Ashford are one of my old teams....

Put the fishing tackle away now..Will have to get a different type of bait..